Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Getting Settled.....
Things have finally started to settle down. The house is mostly done except for some furniture that still needs to be purchased for our extra room, but we aren't in too much of a hurry to do that. Today is nothing but thunderstorms and lightning and is expected to stay that way until Friday.....yuck! At least I haven't started working yet, so I can at least enjoy this week staying indoors while it's yucky outside.

I can't wait to get to all of your blogs again and let you know that I am still around and haven't forgotten about all of you. I'm so glad you all like my new dog. He is a sweetie and is starved for affection. I know he wasn't spoiled in the military like he is now and he is very happy with his new family. Tink asked what made us decide to get a dog. The honest answer to that was I wanted a trained military dog to be around the house when Jeremy leaves for Iraq and is gone for a year to 15 months. The decision was made for him to be my protector and plus he'll be great company when I don't have anyone else around. The cats like to sleep all day but the dog will stick to your side like glue! :)

I promise I'll come by all of your blogs to say hello. It may take me a little time but I do plan to do it today and tomorrow! Missed you guys!
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, May 01, 2007 -
8 Comments:
  • At 5/01/2007 7:41 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    We've been having the rain and thunderstorms here in SA too. It's been gloomy. Are you going to work from home? Is this a new job?

     
  • At 5/01/2007 12:11 PM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Glad to have you back and that things are settling in for you! It's also great that things worked out for your new baby, too...awe! He'll never know a better life, I'm sure!

    Welcome home!!!!

     
  • At 5/01/2007 1:29 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Oh this is funny! I read the last post I had left off from and am working my way up... already commented on what you posted today!

    Great minds think alike! ;)

    By the way, I think it is neat that I have been to L.A.B. two times, and that you have been there to get your new addition to your family! I am weird like that!

    Enjoy your time home sweetie!

     
  • At 5/01/2007 8:09 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Glad you're getting all settled in.

    The dog will be great company. They are very loyal and protective.

     
  • At 5/02/2007 11:08 AM, Blogger Chelle Y. said…

    Glad you're safe and sound at your new home and I love your dog!

     
  • At 5/02/2007 11:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice to meet you, Grace. Dogs can be wonderful companions- and so many need homes.

     
  • At 5/02/2007 12:52 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Welcome back and welcome home. Glad to hear you're getting settled in and that you have a new addition to the family. He's beautiful!

     
  • At 5/04/2007 11:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I'm so glad you're getting settled in your new place. It will feel good to have that comfy feeling when Jer has to leave.

    Enjoy your weekend!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie