Sunday, April 01, 2007
Amusement Park Fun!
Yesterday Jer and I went to Carowinds, and amusement park in North Carolina. It was so fun and we had such a great time together. Of course, no matter what we do we always have a great time with each other, but today will always be memorable. Jer hates roller coasters yet he went on everyone with me. He says he proved his eternal love to me today! :) I know he enjoyed himself though because we went on the Top Gun ride twice, so he couldn't have hated it that much, right? Since I can't describe all the fun we had, here is another slideshow to show you how much fun we had! Enjoy!

posted by Gracey at Sunday, April 01, 2007 -
9 Comments:
  • At 4/01/2007 8:16 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I don't do roller coasters. It's been years and years since I rode one!

     
  • At 4/01/2007 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man I love coasters! I guess I'm still a kid at heart. I'm glad you two got some time alone to have fun (and yeah I wouldn't have minded going on top gun twice if Tom Cruise was there :)

    By the way Grace, I love the tat :)

     
  • At 4/02/2007 6:31 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Wow, sounds like Great America, I saw the Paramount logo, so I guess it kinda is like it! The pics look great! You two are adorable together! Glad you had a great time!!!

     
  • At 4/02/2007 1:17 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I LOVE roller coasters. I grew up around Cedar Point in Ohio. They didn't make a coaster fast enough or tall enough for my tastes.

     
  • At 4/02/2007 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The two of you are beyond adorable! I'm glad you had such a great time.

     
  • At 4/03/2007 1:43 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Wow, that picture slide show thingie, is um...neato.

     
  • At 4/03/2007 6:36 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Your photos are so cool and so cute. And you're wearing your band of hope!

    Sounds like such a great day. And it depends on the roller coaster--I don't want to go upside down.

     
  • At 4/03/2007 10:48 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    This was great! You two looked like you had a blast!

     
  • At 4/06/2007 3:31 AM, Blogger abcd said…

    wonderful slide show. you two are so compatible. such a sweet happy couple.
    have a great weekend.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie