Sunday, March 11, 2007
2nd Time Home Owner
Hi Everyone!

At this moment I am at the Dallas airport in the USO lounge. I have three hours to wait until I get to board on my plane and thought I would update you all. Well, I am excited to report that God has blessed us with a wonderful house. After looking for only one day, I was able to find a brand new house that was listed for $175K and we were able to get it for $154K and the house is full of upgrades....granite in the kitchen and bathrooms, beautiful light fixtures, yard lights, etc. I'll upload some pictures tomorrow for you all to see, and now I don't know how long I'll be able to live in my apartment now that I've had a taste of what I will soon be living in!!! :)

It's a little scary owning two houses now, but I think it will all work out just fine. Our renters in the first house are great and they are planning on staying for another year and a half. Anyway, hope everything is going well for all of you, and I can't wait to get back to my hubby after what seems like a very exhausting little trip.
posted by Gracey at Sunday, March 11, 2007 -
3 Comments:
  • At 3/11/2007 7:42 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Congrats on the house! Can't wait to see the pics.

     
  • At 3/11/2007 11:19 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Oh Grace! This is wonderful news!!
    I can't wait to see pictures... sounds really nice!

     
  • At 3/12/2007 6:49 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Sounds like you were truly blessed! How fun it is going to be for you to move into a new home soon!

    I'm looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing from you again! Get some rest, my friend!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie