Wednesday, March 07, 2007
Leaving On A Jet Plane
The night before I travel anywhere I have a terrible nights sleep. I was wide awake at 3:30 a.m. and didn't get back to sleep until around 6 a.m., which means I only got two hours of more rest. I'd probably feel a bit better if it wasn't for this throbbing headache that I woke up to. There are two things in this world that make me "cranky Gracey". Those are lack of sleep and hunger. I become this different person when I'm tired and when I'm hungry. Jer can almost pinpoint exactly why I'm not my cheerful self everytime I start being cranky and 4 out of 5 times it's because I'm either hungry or tired. At this moment, it is because I'm tired with a headache and because of the headache, I can't sleep.

I have an extremely long day and night ahead of me. I'm hoping and praying that I can get a nap in before I have to leave for the airport this afternoon. My plane isn't heading into Texas until 10 p.m. and then I have to drive to Killeen, Texas which is another hour and a half away. By the time I get to the hotel, it will be around midnight, which is 1 a.m. in my internal clock) and talk about me being cranky. I feel for my father tonight, but I will try not to let my crankiness rub off on him. He's flying from CA to meet me in Texas. He's going to help me in the next four days to go house shopping, and I think with his experience and my eye we are going to make a good team. No one is going to pull a fast one on me!

Anyway, right now I'm going to try to get rid of this headache and do the rest of my packing. I probably won't have computer access (I'm behind the times and do not have a laptop yet) unless the hotel has one for customers in the lobby to use. That probably won't happen, so I'm sure I'll see you all next Monday and wish you all a wonderful night's sleep tonight. Say a little prayer for me for traveling mercies! I always get a little nervous when I have to get on a plane.
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, March 07, 2007 -
6 Comments:
  • At 3/07/2007 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here's to a safe and wonderful trip for you!

    Oh, hunger makes me very cranky. The evil Lisa comes out! ;-)

     
  • At 3/07/2007 6:48 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Awww! I hope you are able to get rid of that headache and get some rest before you head out tonight.

    Just think...you get to spend time with your Dad! How cool is that! I always love it when I get some one on one time with my Dad!

    Enjoy your trip and Good Luck with the house hunting! You'll be missed, but we'll be looking forward to the synopsis of your adventure!

    My prayers are with you!

     
  • At 3/07/2007 7:07 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Hope you have a smooth flight and a good time deep in the heart of Texas.

    And what's with the "no laptop" thing? I believe that needs to be taken care of quickly! Four days without internet? That's torture! LOL

     
  • At 3/07/2007 8:22 AM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Oh ... good luck to you sweetie! I know you have to do this and you are tired, but I am very excited for you!

    Just breathe.

    OxO

     
  • At 3/07/2007 1:13 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Aw. :(

    I hope your trip goes better than it started. Be safe!

     
  • At 3/07/2007 4:01 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    GODSPEED! sweetie pie!!! xoxoxoxoxox and lots of Good LUCK in finding just the right house for YOU and Jer!!! (((((Gracey)))))xoxoxoxo, Cinda

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie