Monday, March 26, 2007
Interview Questions By Tink
Tink had this brilliant idea of interviewing different bloggers so she she could get to know them better. Here are her questions for me. If you would like me to interview any of you, just leave me a comment and check back to see my questions for you!


1. Have you ever experienced anything YOU would consider a "miracle"? I never told anyone this because I didn't know if I really believed I saw it, but when my grandma was dying of cancer and she was on the hospital bed and she had gone into somewhat of a state of a coma, I was alone with her just talking to her and I kept saying, "I want to know you hear me. Please do anything to let me know you hear me and I can say goodbye to you." Maybe it is something I just want to believe happened, but I could have sworn I saw her eyelids flutter and her trying to respond to me. All I know is it gave me great comfort and I cried telling her I loved her and would see her in heaven someday.

2. What is your most irrational fear? That I can't live without bottled water....Sounds crazy I know but I have a fear of drinking tap water. I feel like I'm putting poison in my system. Weird, I know.

3. What's the last thing you dreamt? I dreamt my grandpa was still alive and he gave me a watch. He was notorious for giving watches to people. He loved watches so I guess I was subconsciously remembering him the way he used to be before he died.

4. Dirty talk, gets you hot or leaves you cold? Most of the time, it leaves me cold. I would much rather be sweet talked and romanced than have dirty talk. I think that is mainly a man thing.

5. Name something you wish had never been invented. Nylons....what a pain in the butt for women! The only time I ever appreciate them is in the winter, but most of the time I hate them.

*These interview questions are from Jay........

1. If you could live in a foreign city which would it be? I would love to live in Tuscany. How beautiful would that be?!!!

2. What tattoo would you get if you got one? Honestly, I would never get a tattoo, but since it's an "if" question, I guess it would be small initials. The initials would be RD which is my grandma's initials...yes, I loved my grandma very much!

3. What do you obsess over? Obsess is a very strong word, but I guess I'm always thinking about safety especially when I go out alone. I'm always thinking of different scenerios and how I would react to them.

4. Which TV show’s cast would you love to join? King of Queens....I think I would have so much fun on that show. I love the actor that plays "Doug" and his wife that plays "Carrie". I would just laugh my butt off the whole time.

5. Most embarrassing moment? Someone (a lady) caught me trying to get out a wedgy when I was in a store. It was really bothering me, so I looked around before I even tried and no one was around so I thought the coast was clear. Apparently, I was wrong!!! She looked at me like I was a freak and I said, "Like you've never done it before!" and then I laughed but I was still totally embarrassed, just played it off. I got out of that store as quickly as I could.
posted by Gracey at Monday, March 26, 2007 -
8 Comments:
  • At 3/26/2007 7:15 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    You've changed things up around here! I don't think I've seen a layout like this one. It's different, but cool.

    I have lots of concerns about tap water too. Where I live it's pretty good. But, lots of other places I don't trust it.

     
  • At 3/26/2007 8:02 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    I agree with you completely on bottled water and nylons. I am soooo particular about not drinking water out of the tap...ew!!!

    Oh and nylons! Ugh...I avoid them like the plague...especially since I went through 9 cat lives or more worth of them at NV. Eek!

     
  • At 3/26/2007 8:25 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Hey .. you haven't changed anything. For some reason when I was here early this morning everything was all different. I haven't been drinking. I SWEAR!!!! It's only 10:24 AM! Happy Hour doesn't start for another hour and a half. LOL

    Anyway, I love your answer to the woman in the store. LOL

     
  • At 3/26/2007 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL at Jay...new music and picture...no more hootch for him!

    We've got pretty good water, I carry bottled around in the back of the MomMobile for thirsty kids, but that's about it...

     
  • At 3/26/2007 1:09 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Great answers!

    "I'm always thinking about safety especially when I go out alone. I'm always thinking of different scenerios and how I would react to them."

    I do that all the time. Last night on the way home I kept thinking of what I'd do if someone tried to carjack me. Somehow, in my mind, I knew karate. I kicked the criminals butt all over the street. It was awesome.

     
  • At 3/26/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jay: You sure you weren't smoking some pot or something else?? LOL Glad I'm not the only one with the tap water phobia.

    Kat: I totally hear you about nylons...I didn't just have NV but also had 4 years with PCC...you can imagine my hatred for nylons!

    Susan: You must be part of the tap water conspiracy then!! :)

    Tink: In my scenerios, I'm like the girl in "Kill Bill"...I kick butt too. There are other times I freak myself out in the shower when Jer has already left for work and I think I hear a noise and then I climb out of the shower with my razor...what is that going to do? Shave the person to death?? :)

     
  • At 3/26/2007 9:08 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    I'm sooooo GLAD to hear you gals alert to your surroundings! I AM always telling my daughter that! and I'm GLAD your grandma fluttered her eyelids, I feel she did hear YOU! After my last little Grandma died last year I kept thinking I saw her around the buffet where her pic is kept! It was somewhat comforting and I am selfish and still am looking for her to give me signs she is still near me! She was always in my life it seems and now it just doesn't seem that she is gone from this Earth!

     
  • At 3/29/2007 11:06 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    I loved all of your answers! I too have to talk myself into drinking the tap water when I absolutely have to. It then is hard to go down.

    I do NOT have a tatoo either! I have considerd a fake one that will fade away.

    I am always aware of my surroundings.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie