Monday, March 19, 2007
70 Quirks About Me Survey
Sorry, I'm having writer's block, so thought the next best thing is a survey or MeMe, whichever you choose to call it.

1. What are your initials? GEJ

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? anything comfortable but I really love pajamas around the house.

3. Last thing you ate? Sugar Cookie and a Caramel Apple Cider

4. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? squid....it wasn't good

5. I say Shotgun, you say? "I may take you out but I don't mean on a date!"

6. Last person you hugged? my hubby

7. How many U.S states have you been to? I've been to alot. Had a roadtrip across the country with my family when I was a teen.

8. What state did you dislike the most? I guess I would have to say Texas but I have to move back there, so I better find something to like about it! It's not all that bad.

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? I've answered this before -- 4

10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? If so, there will have to be some explaining to do because I'm already taken forever!!

11. Name something you like physically about yourself. I like my tummy because it's nice and flat. I know this is soooo vain but that is why I'm afraid to get pregnant someday!

12. What is your favorite romance movie? Pride & Prejudice

13. Who is your best friend? My hubby

14. Why are you still up? It's only 9:33 p.m.....ya, I'm usually in bed by now but I'm waiting to get really, really tired

15. Who/What made you angry today? More information than you all want to know but I'm PMS ing and lets just say everything is irritating me today. (not angry just irritating)

16. Favorite type of Food? Italian and Mexican

17. Favorite holidays: Christmas even though it won't be my favorite this coming year because Jer will be deployed :(

18. Do you download music? of course

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? yes, I don't like anything dirty!

20. What age did you start noticing the opposite sex? I remember my first crush in 4th grade so I'm guessing then.

21. Have you ever cheated on a test? Shamefully, yes. I was in fifth grade and I cheated more than once. I got caught and thought my teacher was going to tell my parents but she didn't. She thought I had learned my lesson, but guess what? I was such a brat, I kept cheating. Luckily, by sixth grade my cheating ways were behind me and I never cheated again!

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yep, my roommate played the guitar and wrote her own songs, so I always requested her to sing one of her songs that I really liked and she would always do it for me.

23. Do you love anyone? It would be very sad if someone answered that as no. I love my mommy, my daddy, my brother, my hubby, my aunt and the list could go on and on and on....

24. Do you like Bush? Oh boy, that question could start a riot! I am a Republican but I hve not liked President Bush for some time now.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No, I don't think I have the guts to do it.

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? I've gone rafting but I think this means the dangerous type of rafting so No.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes, more than once. I always get the old guys or the horny teens....YUCK!!

28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? ZERO

29. Have you met a real redneck? Yes, my relatives! HA! (from the hills of Virginia)

30. How is the weather right now? It is exactly 57 degrees right now.

31. What are you listening to right now? My cats meowing.

32. What is your current favorite song? Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood

33. What was the last movie you watched? Bridget Jones Diary

34. Do you wear contacts? I thank the Lord that He gave me perfect vision!!

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? Starbucks

36. What are you afraid of? Losing the ones I love but I shouldn't be afraid because God has everything in His control!

37. How many piercings have you had? I have two piercings in both of my ears. My dad had a fit when I got the second hole in my ear. He thought I would go "pierce crazy" and start piercing all the bad areas of my body... he he

38. How many pets do you have? You all no that answer -- 2 cats. I'm trying to adopt a retired military war dog so hopefully in a few months I'll have another baby to add to the family!

39. What's one thing you've learned? You just have to LET GO AND LET GOD. Meaning when things are out of your control, don't hold on to it....you have to let it go and give it to God. I have to remind myself of this almost everyday.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Caramel Apple Cider....yummy (I'm addicted to it)

41. What's your favorite book? Pride & Prejudice

42. Have you ever fired a gun? Yep, don't mess with a cop's daughter and a Army wife....HOOAH!!

43. Are you missing someone? Ya, I miss my dad right now. We had a good time last week, huh Dad?

44. Fav. TV show? King of Queens

45. Do you have an iPod? Yep and love it!

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Ya right!

47. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? Esther Rose

48. Who would you like to see right now? My family

49. Favorite movie of all time? It goes back to Pride & Prejudice (the old and new one)

50. Do you find yourself loved? very much indeed

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? I have definitely had my share of that.

52. Favorite flower? irises

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? Butter and salt but I don't eat that anymore so it's plain now.

54. What Magazines are you reading? Good Housekeeping, Glamour, Cooking Light, Redbook, and Rachael Ray (ya, I love magazines)

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yep, on my wedding day

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? Thankfully, no and I hope not anytime soon

57. Have you ever been on stage? Yes, and it was so much fun. I was in quite a few plays in highschool.

58. What's something that really bugs you? People being rude for no apparent reason.

59. Do you prefer scary movies or comedies? Give me a comedy any day.

60. Do you like Michael Jackson? No, he's just to weird for me.

61. What's your favorite smell? Pizza in the oven

62. Favorite baseball team? I don't really have one but for Chelle, I'll say the A's :)

63. Favorite cereal? I don't eat this anymore but I absolutely love Captain Crunch! I'm my father's daughter alright!

64. Have you ever milked a cow? No, but I would like to try it sometime and then I'm sure I would appreciate the milk in my refrig.

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 30 hours.....wow, I was a zombie that day!

66. Last time you went bowling? I can't even remember. The night I graduated highschool I think.

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I don't sleep in weird places.

68. Have you ever cut your own hair? I did my bangs once and I botched that up.

69. Last time you were at work? Last July (no, I'm not a lazy bum)

70. What's the closest orange object to you? Bugsy (my cat) has some orange in her.

THE END.
posted by Gracey at Monday, March 19, 2007 -
3 Comments:
  • At 3/20/2007 8:09 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    That's a pretty cool meme. I might do it and put it on my myspace. I'm thinking about putting a bunch of memes in blog part of it.

    "67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? I don't sleep in weird places."

    I don't know why but I found that answer to be pretty funny. LOL

     
  • At 3/20/2007 10:18 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Wow! 70! I learned a lot about you. That was fun!

    You must not have read my post.... I tagged you.:) You do not have to do it though. You CAN if you want to. It is not this long.

     
  • At 3/21/2007 10:04 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    HOOAH! I haven't heard that for a while altho my Mario has a shirt that says that! Rose is one of my Favorite names! Hope you get your pooch! Since I'm allergic to every animal under the sun now, I still dream of having a dog and I was thinking I would name my dog if I ever got one Poochie! LOL My Damon had a stuffed dog and that's what his name was! Phew! Seems like so long ago! Happy week-end! xoCinda

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie