Thursday, March 15, 2007
My Goofy Side
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes, I can be silly at times. My dad wanted to shoot some pictures this past weekend of this tank. It reminded him of General Patton. Of course, I couldn't resist to show my "Army Strong" side! :) My dad said, "Do a pose for Jeremy, like those fly girls on the side of WWII airplanes!" Me??? Do sexy??? Nope, I knew that wasn't going to work, and you all know what I mean if you read my previous post. :) I just do cute or goofy....that is what I'm good at and that is what I will stick with, thank you very much. So, Jer, Here is your ARMY STRONG GIRL, put that pic on the side of your tank! :) (He's part of the armored calvary unit) The guys would be thrilled with this pic! LOL
posted by Gracey at Thursday, March 15, 2007 -
13 Comments:
  • At 3/15/2007 8:44 PM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Go Gracey!! How is it that you can make "dorky" look kinda "sexy"?? Wish I could do that...

     
  • At 3/16/2007 7:22 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    That's a pretty awesome picture.

     
  • At 3/16/2007 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gracey,

    That picture isn't going anywhere near the Calvary....those men will want to jump you in a minute, and I can't allow that!

    Jeremy

     
  • At 3/16/2007 11:05 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    Killer tank!! literally!

     
  • At 3/16/2007 4:27 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Great Pic Gracey! Very cute! xoCinda

     
  • At 3/17/2007 1:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You are so funny Gracey! What a great shot.

     
  • At 3/17/2007 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who needs a sex kitten when we've got a REAL woman? You're so silly!

     
  • At 3/18/2007 12:00 AM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    You are just to cute! I love it!

     
  • At 3/19/2007 7:44 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    That pose SCREAMS tatoo to me. Don't be surprised if your hunny comes home sporting that on his back!

    LOL..j/k! I like the pic, shows what a great sense of humor you have!

     
  • At 3/19/2007 2:41 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    What a woman, what a tank! Wow, great picture. Thank you for sharing about your cats, they sound darling!

     
  • At 3/20/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I think it's pretty hot. Then again, I might be afraid to say otherwise. You're sporting some pretty big guns there girl. ;)

     
  • At 3/21/2007 5:48 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    WoW! I just checked your post and was seranaded by Nat King Cole!!!
    Thank you...made my day.
    Wanda off with a melody in my heart.

     
  • At 3/22/2007 9:02 AM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Gracey: Thank you again for the lovely music. Today I listened to your tape as I type letter to my grandchilden. You post not only looks great, it sounds great too.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie