Monday, April 09, 2007
I Love Horses!
For our 2nd anniversary, Jeremy scheduled a few hours for he and I to spend with some beautiful horses. We were able to groom them and went out for a nice horseback ride. I absolutely loved every minute of it and my favorite part was definitely the grooming part of it. I love riding them too but the one-on-one contact was undescribable. I can't wait to someday own my own horse. Any one that knows me knows I am a huge animal lover and have had a love for horses since I was a child. I can't wait to take lessons in Texas and it's definitely something I'm going to pursue while Jeremy is deployed for the year. I know I'll find much joy being able to be with the horses. I'm also hoping whoever gives me riding lessons will also let me help groom and upkeep them. Enjoy the pictures!

posted by Gracey at Monday, April 09, 2007 -
7 Comments:
  • At 4/09/2007 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I looks like you two had a great time with the horses. What a thoughtful anniversary gift!

    I can see that it was cold there too. It didn't seem much like Easter with snow on the ground.

     
  • At 4/09/2007 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary!

    It sounds like Jeremy came up with the perfect gift for you. It looks like you both had a great time.

     
  • At 4/09/2007 1:00 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Happy Anniversary!

    Horses are great.

    Love your riding helmet too.

     
  • At 4/09/2007 2:42 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Happy anniversary! Sounds like a great way to spend the day and I love the photos.

    Texas will be a good place to learn how to ride. it'll be great!

     
  • At 4/09/2007 5:05 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    How very thoughtful of your husband!

    You two are so cute together... it looks like you had alot of fun.

    Taking lessons while he is away and doing something that you love will be nice for you. Good thinkin!

    hugs

     
  • At 4/10/2007 6:20 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Happy Anniversary! I'm glad that you two enjoyed your time together...how thoughtful of your hunny! Awe! =-)

    Sounds like you have a good plan for something to occupy some of your time while Jer is on deployment. It will help a lot, I'm sure!

    Take care and Congrats on two years! =-)

     
  • At 4/10/2007 10:51 AM, Blogger Tink said…

    Happy Anniversary! Here's to each year being better than the previous. I think getting a horse is a great goal to have. By parents have three. And although it makes it a little difficult to take vacations and such, the joy of riding, grooming, and feeding them makes up for it.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie