Saturday, April 14, 2007
Another Adventure
I know I keep bombarding you all with slide shows with our ugly mugs on them, but I don't have much else to blog about unless you want to hear about my days filled with boxes everywhere and waiting for the movers to get here on Tuesday morning to haul it all away! Ya, I didn't think you wanted to hear about it. :)

Our last adventure in South Carolina was a day spent at Myrtle Beach. We went to Ripley's Aquarium, Myrtle Beach State Park, and dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. It was lots of fun but went by way too fast. Hope you all are doing well, and I'm sorry I've been so out of touch with you all. As soon as we are settled in Texas, I'm sure I'll be more "available", but that will probably be about two weeks from now.

Keep us in your prayers as we travel through many states to get to our final destination!

posted by Gracey at Saturday, April 14, 2007 -
8 Comments:
  • At 4/14/2007 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are having too much fun with all those slideshow features!! Looks like you had fun.

     
  • At 4/14/2007 5:08 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Okay Grace! You are just absolutely adorable!

    I am so happy that you and your hubby are spending time together and having fun! My Husband and I had an instant family... I never got to spend time with him like that. :( I would have loved to! I think that it is very important!

    Take care sweetie!

    Hugs ((()))

     
  • At 4/15/2007 8:36 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    You guys just had too much fun. I wish I lived near the beach.

    Good luck on the move!

     
  • At 4/16/2007 6:49 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Fun set of photographs!

     
  • At 4/16/2007 7:34 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    My prayers are with you on your move! Be careful, and make the best of it! =-)

    I'll be going through a mini-adventure this week. The landlords are tenting the house we live in, so we all get to hotel-it for a few days! Wooooo! The preparation for it is OH SO fun! So I *sorta* understand what you're going through...only on a smaller scale!

    ANyway, goodluck! Looks like you had a great "last" adventure in South Carolina (did I ever mention I was born there? Beaufort, to be precise!)

     
  • At 4/16/2007 7:39 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    Hope you have a fun and safe move. It's always exciting moving to a new base.

    You'll have a great time in Texas.

    Gook luck and talk to you when you get back on line!

     
  • At 4/16/2007 1:31 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Don't apologize for pictures! I can't ever get enough of them, mine and other people's. :)

    Good luck on the move! Deep breaths. It will all be over soon. ((HUG))

     
  • At 4/21/2007 9:25 AM, Blogger abcd said…

    never tired of your slide show, very well selected and organise. i love them.
    you're beautiful, you both are. good luck on the move!!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie