Sunday, April 22, 2007
We Made It!
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that we are here in Texas. We're not settled into the house yet but will be hopefully closing on it tomorrow afternoon if all goes well. We've been having a few problems with the title and mortgage company, but our realtor is assuring us that it will all pan out. I sure hope she is right! (Tink, you know how it all goes since you went through it not too long ago) I'm currently using the hotel's computer and so thankful they have one because I've been having withdrawals, well, not really but I do not feel like I'm up to date with anything if I can't check on my email and things like that.

I'll give you all another update as soon as there is something to report about. Hopefully, it will be a good report and not a bad update regarding our house! Keep those fingers crossed!! :)
posted by Gracey at Sunday, April 22, 2007 -
5 Comments:
  • At 4/23/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    I'm glad to hear that you made it there safely. I'll have you in my prayers that things go well with the house and that you get to get settled in it soon! Good Luck!

     
  • At 4/23/2007 5:42 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Oh Grace! It is so good to read that you are there all safe and sound!

    I will be praying that all goes well with your house and you will be "IN" it very soon!

    Big Hug ;)

     
  • At 4/24/2007 1:30 PM, Blogger Chelle Y. said…

    Glad you made is safely. Be sure to send me your new address soon!

     
  • At 4/24/2007 2:02 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Happy to hear you're safe. Congrats on the move! Keep us updated OK?

     
  • At 4/25/2007 9:38 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Hi Gracey,
    Glad you made it here safely and hope you get to move into your new house soon. We (or should I say "I") am still unpacking and trying to get the house organized. It just seems like for every box I unpack, two more show up... Hope you like your new neighbors and community!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie