Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Time To Come Home!
I can't believe that time has flown by so quickly. We are heading back to South Carolina the day after tomorrow...getting up early again to make that long 13-hour drive. I'm not looking forward to the drive especially since it seems like we just got here to Michigan. Jeremy and I had a great holiday and the countryside was beautiful. I didn't get my snow, but I'm still holding out for it. I have one more day here, so just maybe I'll see some snow on the ground as long as it isn't a blizzard.

We had a wonderful Christmas with Jer's dad and all the family. When we got to the tree to open presents, it blew me away. I had never seen so many presents under a tree in my entire life. They completely spoiled us! It was great! :) I cooked (with the help from Jeremy) Christmas dinner and I was thankful that I timed it all out and didn't burn anything. Margie (Jer's stepmom) treated us like we were kings and queens, always keeping our glasses and bellies full. I think I gained about 5 pounds. I'm heading straight for the gym when I get back home and start my exercise routine again. I guess it's not really Christmas if you don't gain some weight, right? (At least that is what I keep telling myself anyway.)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and I'll a few pictures when we get back.
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, December 26, 2006 -
4 Comments:
  • At 12/26/2006 4:13 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!

    Drive carefully on the way back!

     
  • At 12/27/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jay: We will definitely becareful on the way back. In fact, our car is at the dealer because the air bag light keeps going on and plus we needed to get some other maintenance stuff done on it. I look forward to the huge bill this afternoon...LOL!

    Dad: "Baby does not have back!" I only gained a few pounds so I don't think I have too much to worry about. I'll be able to get back into shape in no time. Does that go for you too??? :)

     
  • At 12/27/2006 1:45 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I know I gained weight... Only, I don't have a workout routine. I better get on that huh? New Years resolution #1.

    Glad your holiday went well!

     
  • At 12/28/2006 12:03 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    I stopped by to see if you're doing a TT, but seems you've been a bit busy having a fabulous time.

    My TT is up.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie