Saturday, December 09, 2006
I've Been TAGGED by Jay!!!
Alright, this is my first time being tagged so let's hope I can get this right.

Here are the rules as told by Jay: Each player starts with the "6 Weird Things about You." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog."

I just hope I have six people to tag who haven't already been tagged. Let's see if this works.

6 Weird Things About Me

1. I treat my cats as if they are people, specifically like my children. My husband thinks it's weird, but I think many people do this with their animals. I may be over the top just a tad because last night I'm pretty sure that one of my cats has an infection and I was up till 1 a.m. with worrry and making sure he was okay.

2. For some reason I have this phobia that when I go to the gym, people are staring at me. And I don't mean they are staring at me because I'm looking all good. I avoid any crowded gym.

3. After I brush my teeth and I'm rinsing the toothbrush, I cannot have any type of toothpaste left over on the brush. It has to be completely toothpaste free before I set it down on the counter.

4. I will not drink any type of fat free milk except if it is a certain type of brand and organic.

5. I can't leave the house without checking that the door is locked at least once or maybe twice.

6. I will buy jeans or pants without trying them on even though I know I will probably have to return them. Why do I do this? Probably because I'm lazy but I also sometimes think that there are cameras behind those mirrors in dressing rooms.

I tag:

Allison

Tracy

Kat

Odd Mix
posted by Gracey at Saturday, December 09, 2006 -
7 Comments:
  • At 12/09/2006 7:27 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    I can relate to the milk one. I can understand going organic only.

    And, there have been lots of news stories about hidden cameras behind mirrors over the last couple of years. Especially at tanning salons. It's easy to get a little paranoid about those things, given how small the cameras are anymore.

     
  • At 12/09/2006 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gracey

    I dont think rinsing out the toothbrush is too weird, unless it becomes an obsession.

    When you mentioned checking that the door is locked, it reminded me of my strange obsession with making sure my alarm clock is turned on. I check it about 5-10 times every single night, even though it remains on throughout the week and I don't ever change it. I'm paranoid about being late! Course, I work in an environment hostile toward people who are late for work!

    Back to Grace -- strange as you may be, you're mine and I love you!

    Jeremy

     
  • At 12/10/2006 3:00 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    Yes, many people do treat animals like they were children. And do you wear enough clothes at the gym--maybe they are staring?

    My Monday Memories is up--looking at family things in a book case. Check here. Stop by for a visit.

     
  • At 12/10/2006 5:55 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Norma: Yes, I'm not one of those types that go half naked into the gym to workout. I don't want people looking at me since that is my phobia so I would definitely not be wearing just a sports bra and short shorts.

     
  • At 12/11/2006 9:57 AM, Blogger Kell said…

    That's a great list. And I had to LOL at #6--I hate trying on clothes in a store and I keep my back to the mirror until I'm fully dressed.

    Oh, and I hate a crowded gym, too. I feel like no one turns as red as I do when they work out and no one looks as uncoordinated as I do.

     
  • At 12/11/2006 12:59 PM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Hi Gracey, Got your tag. I promise to do it this week... I am running around between houses and haven't had a chance to sit at my computer. I liked your list though. I do alot of the same things as you :)

     
  • At 12/11/2006 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gracey, I came by via Jay's to read your "weirdness" too. I can totally relate to the milk- I only do organic too. The funny thing is, I hate milk that comes in paper cartons, even though I've read that's better for you.

    It's been fun reading about what everyone considers to be weird stuff! :-)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie