Wednesday, November 29, 2006
How Well Do You Know Me?

Alright, I thought I would do a little game today and ask a series of questions to see if any of you are good at remembering different things about me that I have blogged about in the past. Put your answers in the comments and then later on today, tonight, or tomorrow morning, I will give you the correct answers and we'll see who came the closest and wins! Ready for the competition to begin??? Okay, GO!


1. What year was I born?


2. What city or state was I raised in?


3. How many kids do I have?


4. How many highschools did I go to?


5. How many pets do I have?


6. What state is my dad from?


7. What is my favorite car?


8. How many siblings do I have?


9. What is my middle name?


10. What teacher in junior high was I a brat to and did not like?
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, November 29, 2006 -
2 Comments:
  • At 12/09/2006 12:23 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    This should be easy:
    . What year was I born? 1980
    2. What city or state was I raised in? San Jose, CA
    3. How many kids do I have? 0
    4. How many highschools did I go to? 1
    5. How many pets do I have? 2 ??
    6. What state is my dad from? Arizona
    7. What is my favorite car? Eww..good one...uumm...a Jeep Wrangler?
    8. How many siblings do I have? Me, that's it!
    9. What is my middle name? Elizabeth




    10. What teacher in junior high was I a brat to and did not like?

     
  • At 12/09/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    oops, I forgot number 10:
    I'd say that was Mrs. Manley? did she teach?

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie