Thursday, November 16, 2006
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Things I Want For Christmas
I am a kid at heart when it comes to Christmas. I love seeing all the presents under the tree and I still love having my stocking filled. My mom stopped doing that after I left the house, but last year when I went to visit my family for the holidays, to my absolute delight, she had my stocking filled with little trinkets! You had never seen a 25-year old happier on Christmas! :) See, I told you I was still a kid inside. Here is my list for Santa or anyone that would like to take his place.

Dear Santa:

1. I would like the brand new CD by Sugarland, Enjoy The Ride.

2. I would like these three books: Darcy & Elizabeth, Darcy Takes A Wife, & True Darcy Spirit (I'm a major Pride & Prejudice fan!)

3. Speaking of Pride & Prejudice, I would like the movie with Keira Knightly. I have the older version (oh, but you already knew that)

4. I would like a certificate for anywhere that I could get a great massage!

5. I would like a Kitchen Aid mixer for all the baking I do. I don't want just any mixer; I want the one that is like Auntie's.

6. I would like a bike so I could bike ride with Jeremy. (Remember, he got a bike last year???)

7. I would like it to snow on Christmas Day when we are in Michigan. I know you aren't in charge of that, but could you ask God to make it snow? Okay, thanks) :)

8. I would like some money so I could buy a few things I want and also need (but mostly just want).

9. Jewelry always works for me also. I get that from my mom!

10. I would like this thing called Youthful Essence. It's like a Microdebrasion product you can do at home instead of having to spend a load of money going to the dermatologist to get it done.

11. I could always use a gift card of some type to get some nice sheets for our bed. I love to have the softest sheets to sleep in!

12. I would also love to have a food processor. This would come in really handy but they are pretty expensive and isn't on the priority list.

13. And if I'm a really good girl, Can I please have my wish come true about owning a horse??? I know I can't have that this year, but maybe you could consider it for someday in the future??

Your Biggest Fan,

Gracey
posted by Gracey at Thursday, November 16, 2006 -
7 Comments:
  • At 11/16/2006 7:14 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    Well that's quite a list. Santa would only bring that somebody who has been REALLY good this year.

    He's probably got a big old lump of coal for me. LOL

     
  • At 11/16/2006 7:22 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jay: I've been REALLY REALLY good this year! Well, I think I have! lol

     
  • At 11/16/2006 7:38 AM, Blogger Tink said…

    My Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I told her a cookie pan. I think I made it too easy. ;)

     
  • At 11/16/2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Tink: LOL! You made it way too easy. Just call her and say you changed your mind and list 13 things and then she will be too overwhelmed! :O

     
  • At 11/17/2006 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love making Christmas lists! I never understood wives getting mad because their husbands couldn't read their minds... I have always made a list! :) I put low, medium and high priced ideas then he can pick and choose AND he usually thinks of a couple of things not on my list. I must say I married a great gift-giver. He never forgets any special occasion! Hope you get what you've wished for!

     
  • At 11/20/2006 6:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Gracey,

    re. #13 on your list.

    Transportation of said horse to your location presents no problem - Santa's magic bag is appropriately equipped. The difficulty in fulfilling this this request is verifying the escrow account to cover the innumerable and inevitable associated costs.

    When you have established this account with approximately 50% of an Army Captain's annual salary, please advise us via the attached Christmas List Amendment form.

    Merrily,

    Augustus T. Kringlheimer
    Director, List Validation Office

     
  • At 11/20/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Odd Mix: That's too funny! I've always heard how outrageously expensive buying and having a horse is. I love all the pics on your site with the kids riding the horses....I would have just loved that when I was a kid!! Tell them they are extraordinarily lucky!!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie