Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Nothing Much To Report On Today...Here is a MeMe!
One thing I have never done in front of an adult? I've never mooned anyone. Wait, I take that back.....I did do it to my husband once when I was annoyed by him....he he

One sport I wish I could do? Tennis. I guess I haven't really tried but I always look like a fool out on the court cuz I really don't know what the heck I'm doing.

One thing I used to be able to do but have lost the ability to. I used to be able to do sign language much more fluently than I do now. I still practice by signing songs but it's not the same as signing with someone else.

One food I cannot live without. Thats such a hard question! Ice cream I think but there are so many others.

One food I could easily live without forever. Mushrooms for sure!! I hate their texture...yucky!

One book I think is a classic. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin. Absolutely love it!

One song that I wish I had written. "Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood (don't know if she wrote it but I just love the song) I play it over and over again on my ipod. I love how she sings it.

One thing I wish I had more control over. Anything that I cannot control….LOL! (This was originally Chelle's answer and I completely agree with that one) :)

One thing I dislike about myself. My body insecurities. It's really hard to not compare yourself to the "perfect model body" all the time especially since that is what society says is what everyone needs to look like. I'm at a healthy weight and I exercise so I need to stop comparing myself to others.

One thing that I like about myself. I'm a compassionate person and would help anyone if I could that was in need.

One thing I would change about Canada? What kind of weirdo question is that???? I can't even answer that one cuz it's really dumb.

One vehicle I wished I owned one day. Definitely a certain BMW that I love to admire. But I'm such a girl cuz I don't even know the model, but I can point it out to you if I see it on the street...lol

One profession I have no respect for. Those TV preachers that con people out of their money and give other people in that profession/calling a bad name!

One holiday I could live without. When I was single, I would have totally said Valentine's Day cuz I never had a date on Valentine's. It was so depressing when everyone else around you were getting flowers. I don't really know now....I like all holidays if we can get a day off! :)

One thing I am afraid of. Snakes (unless they are gardner snakes...those don't bother me)

One thing I am happy to have. A husband that really cares for me and I can truly say that he adores me. God couldn't have given me anyone better. We are really great together and complete each other.
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, November 14, 2006 -
4 Comments:
  • At 11/14/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    That's a really cool meme. I agree on the TV preachers. What a bunch of frauds. And snakes. I hate snakes.

     
  • At 11/15/2006 4:38 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jay: You're cool because you had the cool meme in the first place! lol

    Chelle: You're just too nice. I think "Before He Cheats" is definitely appropriate; there isn't any name calling involved, it's just the truth. So, I put it on there for you...ha!

     
  • At 11/15/2006 5:07 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Hi Gracey. Enjoyed your Meme. I may use it myself :). Hope you are settled in in your new home.

    Tracy

     
  • At 11/15/2006 6:34 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Tracy: Good to hear from you. You don't blog much anymore so definitely use that meme. Their easy and fun and you don't have to really think about what to write about that day. Yep, we are settled in but it will only last for 5 more months and then we are off to some other place....won't find that out till later.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie