Friday, November 10, 2006
Kicking Your Husband Out Of Bed
Alright, I'm copying this comment from Jeremy that he left on my Thursday blog about me kicking him out of bed last night. And I'm also copying my response to his comment, but I'm curious to see what you folks think about this. Imagine you can't sleep and you didn't sleep the night before that at all. You are crabby and anxious to fall asleep. Every time you are just about to fall asleep, the precious sleep you have waited so long to have, something wakes you up. (this happened for two hours with me last night)

P.S. Dad, you can skip your comment because I know you will say that I should have never kicked Jeremy out of our bed! :)

Jeremy's Comment:
Grace, I agree with everyone else...you are crazy....To her fans: Grace kicked me out of bed last night after midnight. She woke me up from a sound sleep and told me to sleep somewhere else because SHE couldn't sleep. She said that I was making too much noise in bed (in my sleep), and that I needed to move so she could sleep. She's nuts, but I love her.Jeremy

Gracey's Response to his comment:
Jeremy: Let me defend myself...ever since we moved, our bed is creaking horribly anytime someone moves, so every time Jer even moves a millimeter you hear this CREAKKKKK sound and it wakes me up or I'll just be right on the verge of getting to sleep and he moves. Now, I know that it's not really his fault because he's moving in his sleep but I didn't want to have a second night in a row where I didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. So, I kicked him out of bed but I really asked nicely if he would sleep in the other room. Why didn't I go into the other room you may be asking? Because I knew if I got up from our bed and turned on the lights to get to the other room, I know I would have been totally awake and would have been laying in that bed for hours awake. Believe me, it happens all the time. I'm not nuts; I just was very crabby last night because of my lack of sleep from the night before. :)

This morning we laughed about me kicking him out of bed, so don't worry, there isn't any ill will going on between us.
posted by Gracey at Friday, November 10, 2006 -
3 Comments:
  • At 11/10/2006 7:52 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    OK, that's pretty funny. I've never heard of anyone getting kicked out of bed for being asleep. hahaha

    WD-40 for the bed.

    Try Nyquil. That always puts me to sleep.

     
  • At 11/10/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    I have no room to talk... I told Hoop he was a "Big, Fat, Hairy A-" Well, I don't want to clutter up your blog with THAT kind of talk lol. Let's just say I was really mean and grumpy with him.

     
  • At 11/10/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jay: We already tried the WD-40 but it didn't do anything for it. I think it's time to get a new bed!!

    Tink: Ya, you're worse than me on this one! lol!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie