Thursday, November 09, 2006
Thursday Thirteen - 13 Thoughts That Are Randomly Going Through My Head
1. Why can't I sleep??? I have these spouts of insomnia at least twice a week. It's getting annoying that my husband falls asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow, but I just lay there for hours staring at the ceiling and wondering if any ghosts are going to pop out.

2. I keep thinking about ghosts because I keep watching shows like "The 10 Most Haunted Hotels" on the Travel Channel. Why do we like to scare ourselves? Then I start thinking about ghost stories that my grandparents told me as a child and weird stuff that happened to them. I psyche myself out! Ever watched TAPS? That can be stickin scary!!!

3. I just looked over at my two kitties sleeping soundly....why can't I be like them??

4. I feel like we run out of groceries so fast around this house. It's probably because I'm cooking dinner every night now, but I don't like to have to go to the grocery store every week. I would buy more food to be better stocked but we have such a small refrigerator now that we are living in an apartment. Not much room for my fresh produce.

5. Just found the remote control for the T.V. And to think, I had to get up and change the channels...it's just too much work! :) Buttons (one of my cats) was laying on it.

6. I didn't work out yesterday, so I have to make sure I make myself go to the gym today. This is when my self discipline is tested, because I really don't want to go. But I will!

7. A Victoria Secret commercial just came on and I'm sick of looking at these big breasted women showing off their perfect bodies. It's just not realistic. The boobs are mostly implants anyway!! Yeah, I'm just jealous....he he

8. I love Shania Twain....I told you these are all random thoughts going through my mind. I went to her concert and was in the second row. It was great. She is really really petite! I've been a fan since 1995!

9. Thanksgiving is approaching very quickly. I have to figure out what to bring to my in-laws and it has to be something that can take a 6-7 hour trip. I do have a cooler I can use, but I don't know what to make. Any ideas?

10. Now I'm watching MAD TV and I only watch it to see if they will have a skit with "Stewart" in it. He's my favorite and I crack up each time I see one of those skits.

11. I haven't started Christmas shopping...last year I was already done with all my Christmas shopping. Gosh, I was so organized last year! I'll blame it on our move we just had.

12. I want to take a real vacation sometime soon, but we definitely won't be able to do it while Jeremy is in training for the next 6 months, and then we'll be moving again. Maybe once we're settled to our next base we can go somewhere for just the two of us.

13. My last thought at this moment is that I'm very thirsty. Don't know where that came from; it just popped in my head.
posted by Gracey at Thursday, November 09, 2006 -
4 Comments:
  • At 11/09/2006 1:00 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I have problems with insomnia from time to time too. Stress is the biggest problem.

    I don't have a recommendation on T-Giving. If it weren't for my sister I would go to Shoneys. haha

    You know your can steals that remote and turns on Animal Planet when you're not looking.

     
  • At 11/09/2006 1:20 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Chelle: What do you mean I'm crazy?? :)

    Dad: I don't think I'm very creative but thanks for saying I am! :)

    Jay: I know my cats have a little party every time I lock them in their room for the night. I always wonder if they are thinking "what an idiot" when I talk to them like they are babies...he he

     
  • At 11/10/2006 6:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grace, I agree with everyone else...you are crazy....

    To her fans: Grace kicked me out of bed last night after midnight. She woke me up from a sound sleep and told me to sleep somewhere else because SHE couldn't sleep. She said that I was making too much noise in bed (in my sleep), and that I needed to move so shee could sleep. She's nuts, but I love her.

    Jeremy

     
  • At 11/10/2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Jeremy: Let me defend myself...ever since we moved, our bed is creaking horribly anytime someone moves, so every time Jer even moves a millimeter you hear this CREAKKKKK sound and it wakes me up or I'll just be right on the verge of getting to sleep and he moves. Now, I know that it's not really his fault because he's moving in his sleep but I didn't want to have a second night in a row where I didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. So, I kicked him out of bed but I really asked nicely if he would sleep in the other room. Why didn't I go into the other room you may be asking? Because I knew if I got up from our bed and turned on the lights to get to the other room, I know I would have been totally awake and would have been laying in that bed for hours awake. Believe me, it happens all the time. I'm not nuts; I just was very crabby last night because of my lack of sleep from the night before. :)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie