Wednesday, October 25, 2006
All About Me Part II
Yes, another one of these but wouldn't you agree they are interesting? I know, I don't have too much to report on right now, so I thought I would use this list that I stole from "The Story of Me" by Chelle! :) P.S. I only stole the questions, not the answers! :)

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Perfect happiness would be going back into time or having all the loved ones in my family that have passed on be alive again and we would all get together in Yuma, AZ and everyone would be together. We had such fun and there were no worries in the world when we were all together! How long for those days sometimes but now they are only a memory.

Which living person do you most admire? I would have to agree with Chelle (aka Mrs. Young--I still feel weird saying your first name) on this one--My parents. They haven't always had an easy marriage but they were determined to make it work and not give up on their wedding vows. I know they have grown alot throughout the years and now that I'm an adult I can give them a break on many things because I realize they were so young when they got married that in reality they were "growing up" in a way right along with us. You both are great parents and I know you would do anything for me and Will!

What is your greatest fear? That Jeremy will lose his life in the war when he is deployed. I can't imagine living through this life without him.

What is your favorite journey? So far, my favorite journey has been being a wife. I know I only have a year and a half of it under my belt, but it has been a blessing being married to Jer.

What do you consider the most over-rated virtue? What a strange question...I have never thought about it before. What are all the virtues anyways? I guess if I knew that maybe I could answer. :)

What virtue do you wish you had more of? Self-Discipline...I'm always good at something for awhile and then I always seem to slack off.

On what occasion do you lie? I honestly try not to lie, but I have had times when I've said something looks nice or tastes good and it really didn't.

Which words do you most overuse? I just asked Jer what he thought I most overused and he said I say the phrase "You know what I mean?" all the time. I do not...you know what I mean? :)

What is your greatest extravagance? It is definitely getting my hair done and the foundation I use (Prescriptives).

What do you dislike about your appearance? I really am trying not to be so negative about my body, but if I had to be completely honest with myself, I don't like my legs at all.

Which living person do you most despise? Despise is such a strong word...it's almost like hate. I'm going to pass on this one because I honestly don't "hate" or "despise" anyone.

What is your greatest regret? The thing is, we all have regrets but without those mistakes that were made, we wouldn't have learned a thing from them. So, I try to look at the mistakes I've made in the past as a learning tool and maybe they will be used to help someone else down the road.

What or who is the greatest love of your life? Yep, God and family are definitely the answer!

When and where were you the happiest? April 2, 2005 at the exact moment of walking down the aisle....I looked at no one except Jer for the whole way! I didn't care that it had rained moments before and it was windy on the beach...I was walking to my baby and I was extremely happy.

Which talent would you most like to have now? I'm really not copying Chelle's answers.....I always wanted to play the violin too. I also wish I had the talent that my family has--drawing and painting.

What is your current state of mind? I feel very content right now. Jer and I are going to go explore downtown Columbia in a little while and I'm just happy I have this time to spend with him before his full-time training starts.

If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? That we always got along all the time, but then again, that would be like "Leave It To Beaver" and then we would be really weird!

If you could die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be? I would come back as a cat so I could eat and sleep the day away...ha ha

What is your most treasured possession? My wedding ring and letters from my grandma when I was a kid and teenager.

What is something that you would like to have that you do not have now? I would like to have my metabolism of when I was 16 again! I could eat anything back then and not have to exercise and still be a skinny twig....YES, I want that back! :)

What do you think is the lowest depth of misery? The lowest depth of misery will be when I lose someone in my family or if I lose Jer. It will be very hard to get through.

What is the physical quality you like mostly in a man? When I think of Jer, I think of his eyes....when I first met him, that is what struck me first about him.

What quality do you like in a man? Good temperment, sensitive, and making me laugh.

What do you admire mostly in friends? Definitely loyalty, understanding, and forgiveness

What quality do you mostly dislike in a person? Being fake and being unkind to people! I had too much of that from people early in my life and I won't stand for it now!!!!

Who are your heroes in real life? I don't have heroes because we are all human and I don't want to put anyone too high up on a pedestal.

What are your favorite names? I really do like my name....I didn't when I was little because it wasn't common but I think what it represents is beautiful. I also love the name Emma.

How would you like to die? I would love to just pass away in my sleep. Can you imagine being asleep one minute and then opening your eyes to see Jesus?

What is your “motto?” "C'mon, Grace, keep going....you can do this." As I said before, I wish I had more self-discipline so when I'm doing something that I really don't want to do, I have to keep encouraging myself to keep moving on.
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, October 25, 2006 -
2 Comments:
  • At 10/27/2006 11:50 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    "rfect happiness would be going back into time or having all the loved ones in my family that have passed on be alive again and we would all get together in Yuma, AZ and everyone would be together. We had such fun and there were no worries in the world when we were all together! How long for those days sometimes but now they are only a memory."

    I miss those times too. Especially when grandma would always give me some underwear for Christmas!! :) When I got the soft bundle unside the wrapping paper, I knew what it was ....how embarrassing, and of course a heart felt thank you after it was opened. I would give anything to sit with grandma and grandpa again opening up my predictable gift of underwear one more time!

     
  • At 10/27/2006 11:56 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    "What is your “motto?”

    Oh I just have to give you my favorite motto!

    "Stupid people shouldn't breed."

    Really, stupid people just beget more stupid people generally. Look at the ghetto. And they seem to breed the most. Look at the size of California! And then you have a majority of stupid people running things...look at the government!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie