Tuesday, October 03, 2006
The Joys Of Moving
Well, I have two days before the movers come to take all of my furniture and belongings to South Carolina. I should have listened to my gut when we were buying a computer last year and went with a laptop, but at the time, I didn't know we would be moving two times within one year. I am going to miss email, blogging, and myspace for probably about two weeks. Hopefully the base will have computers that we can use to check our email and stuff like that. I've been taking everything off our walls in the house and it makes me a little sad. I love the house we bought and we've only been able to live in it for a year and three months. I should never get too attached to anything since I have experienced that the military will move you at any time and to any place they need us.

Another thing that I'm dreading is having to find a new hair stylist. You ladies know what I'm talking about. I always find the first one that messes my hair up so bad that I have to let it grow out for months and then somehow I find a stylist that I like. I'm going to miss Kitt! My hair is tough to work with....it's fine and it naturally has three different tones in it, so it's very hard to work with when I want to dye and highlight. I think I'll be skipping any dye jobs until I know I have found a great stylist.

Okay, I have to get back to work and start packing everything that I'm going to be taking in my car. Wish me luck! I'll post one last time before we disconnect the internet and move on to greener pastures! :)
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, October 03, 2006 -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie