Saturday, September 09, 2006
More Questions About Myself.....
1. Who is the last person you held hands with? My boyfriend......just kidding! My hubby, of course.

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? I have no idea. Human willpower is amazing when it is tested, so I hope I would be able to act under pressure.

3. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton? Not milk but I have with juice.

4. Have you ever won a spelling bee? I don't think so. It may have been a spelling bee game that we did in class, but I don't remember ever winning.

5. How fast can you type? I haven't tested myself since college, but I'm pretty sure I'm still as fast. It was 75 wpm.

6. Are you afraid of the dark? Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but on the nights that Jeremy is already asleep upstairs and I'm watching those t.v. shows like Cold Case or the documentarys on serial killers and that type of stuff.....I start looking over my shoulder and start thinking I'm hearing things. You're probably asking why I watch it then....well, I guess it's that "cop" blood that runs in the family.

7. What is your eye color? Hazel

8. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower? It's been awhile but it was definitely a few months ago when I was working at my previous position....seemed to always be stressed out.

9. Do you knock on wood? Nope, I'm not too supersticious. (This is why I didn't win the spelling bee.....I mean, superstitious)

10 . Are you drinking anything right now? Yes, a bottle of water to keep myself rehydrated. Did a long, hard work out so have to get those fluids back in me.

11. Can you hoola hoop? When I was a kid, I was able to do it for a long time; I haven't tried since then so don't know.

12. Are you good at keeping secrets? As long as you make me swear not to tell, I can keep it to myself.

13. What do you want for Christmas? "All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth..." :) Seriously, that's all I want! ha ha

14. Do you talk in your sleep? I'm pretty sure I don't because I had lots of roommates in college and they never mentioned it if I did. (but I did snore sometimes) My husband hates when I snore but it's only when I'm really exhausted and in that deep sleep.

15. Who wrote the book of love? It was definitely our wonderful God because He demonstrated the greatest gift of love and it's all in the Bible!

16. Have you ever flown a kite? All the time when I was a kid.....we would go to the Berryessa Park and fly them. Those are some sweet memories as a child.

17. Do you consider yourself successful? I think so but not in the world's mind probably. I have no debt except on the car I drive (which is paid off in 6 months) and the mortgage on the house, but no credit debt or school debt......I consider that pretty successful.

18. How many people are on your contact list of your cell? I think about 20. I would rather email or see people in person instead of talk on the phone.

19. Have you ever asked for a pony? What do you mean???? I'm still asking for one! :)

20. Plans for tomorrow? Going to church and then the rest of the day just hanging out....hopefully it will be sunny and I can go to the pool.

21. Missing someone now? I wish I had my family closer.

22. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'? Let's see, that was when I kissed my husband good night yesterday. (Actually, it reminded me to do it right now, so it was 5 seconds ago I yelled it to my husband across the house.)

23. How are you feeling today? Very good because of my husband dragging me to the gym this morning. I get very lazy on Saturdays and do not want to be good and continue working out from the weekdays. (I'm sure that is why I didn't tell him I loved him this morning cuz I was too disgruntled at the time that he dragged me to the gym.) But now I'm so glad he did!

24. Are you black? No, does it matter what color I am???? It shouldn't.

25. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? No, my brother took on that responsibility for me....he he

26. What are you looking forward to? Getting on with our next adventure to South Carolina and getting Jeremy settled into his new position in the Army.

27. Have you ever crawled through a window? No, but I would definitely do it if I had locked my keys inside and that was the only way in.

28. Can you handle the truth? If it is something bad about myself, I'll resist and get proud for a minute or so, and then I'll really think about what is being told me.....you have to hold yourself accountable, so yes, I think I can handle the truth.

29. Do you like green eggs and ham? I do, I do, Sam I am (This was Jeff's answer, the friend I stole the questions from, but I liked the answer so much I thought I would keep it for myself) :)

30. What 3 things do you always bring w/ you to places? Cell phone, purse, and keys.

31. Any cool scars? I have one on my hand that I got from my dad's boat when I was thirteen....there was a jagged edge and ripped my hand up pretty bad.

32. Do you like or have a crush on anyone? What kind of question is that for a married woman??????

33. How many kids do you plan on having? There are no plans of that so far, so it's really up to God.

34. What do you do when no one is watching? Dance and sing.....I would be too embarrassed to it in front of anyone.

35. Have you ever been in love? I'm in love right now!

36. Do you talk to yourself? Not outloud, but in my head sometimes I hear voices :) Kidding....no, I don't talk to myself but my mom does all the time.

37. Is there something you want that you don't have? A million dollars would be very nice.

38. Who are you thinking about right now? My mom and dad.

39. Who did you last hug? Jeremy and my kittie.

40. Where is your phone? In my purse.....wait, no, it's still in the car. (thanks for the reminder!)

41. What is the last movie watched? Code Breakers (it's about West Point)

42. What song do you currently hear? "She Walked Away" by Barlowgirl

43. What do you want? I would like to take a nap in a few minutes.

44. Would you ever date anyone on your friends list? Another question that is not intended for a married woman.

45. What TV Show are you watching? CSI: New York

46. What is your cell phone number? Nice try....I'm not that gullible! 210- almost got me!
posted by Gracey at Saturday, September 09, 2006 -
2 Comments:
  • At 9/14/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    (31. Any cool scars? I have one on my hand that I got from my dad's boat when I was thirteen....there was a jagged edge and ripped my hand up pretty bad.)

    No kidding, I have one on my right arm because of a jagged edge on the driver-side window of that boat! Is that where you got yours too?

     
  • At 9/15/2006 2:39 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Yep, that is exactly where I got my scar! That sucker hurt big time too! :)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie