Thursday, September 07, 2006
Best Movie Ever!

I absolutely love this movie and this scene is my all time favorite. "You have bewitched me body and soul...." Awww, I love that line. :) I could watch this movie over and over again. Can you believe I haven't bought it yet???? I know, I must be crazy! I just got done reading a book called "Darcy's Daughters" and it was really good. It's set 20 years later and Elizabeth and Darcy have 5 daughters and it focuses on one primarily. No one is as great as an author as Jane Austin, but I give alot of credit to the other author to try to start again where the story left off. There are other books about the other daughters and I definitely plan to read them. If you haven't seen the movie, you must! I love the character Elizabeth Bennett and I love that she has a mind of her own...witty character.
posted by Gracey at Thursday, September 07, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie