Wednesday, August 30, 2006
It's Nice To Be Home


Here are two pictures from when we were in CA. We did a nice hike in Lake Tahoe and as you can tell, it was absolutely beautiful! Jeremy had no idea that CA had such beautiful scenery; I told him to wait until he got to Yosemite National Park (that will have to be on another trip though). The other pic, yes we are on the floor, but I couldn't resist. We were at the Capital in Sacramento, CA. I thought the tiling was great! Eureka! :) It was nice to get away from the stress of moving and take those days off and I got to visit with my family even longer after Jeremy flew back to Texas. I just back yesterday and it is good to be home at least for a month before we move to South Carolina. I'll be making another roadtrip to South Carolina with Jer to find a place to move into for about 6 months and then we are off to another adventure somewhere else. There is no telling what is up on the road ahead, but as long as I have Jer, everything will turn out fine!
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, August 30, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie