Monday, August 07, 2006
Sunny CA Here I Come!
With all the hectic and busy time there is in moving, I am taking a short holiday to California....how irresponsible of me but I don't care! :) I actually had gotten my returning ticket a long time before this move happened. If all goes well, we will be taking a military "hop" out there and Jer and I are going to spend a few days in Lake Tahoe. Then we are going to visit some of my family up in the Sacramento area as well. Jer will be heading back before me, so I get to spend more time with mom and dad for another two weeks. If, by chance, we get a renter in here and have to be totally moved out by the end of August, I'll be changing my ticket and coming back to Texas. (I sure hope that doesn't happen) I'm looking forward to going to Monterey, Carmel, and seeing friends.

I hope everything works out and if it doesn't go according to my plan, I'll just have to accept that! :)
posted by Gracey at Monday, August 07, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie