Friday, May 26, 2006
It's The Weekend!
Are you glad it's the weekend?? I sure am. It's been a long day. Human Resources is a tough job especially whenyou are short staffed. I'm in the recruiting part of HR and we have a extensive process for references and background checks. We have to do that since we are a mutual fund company. It's surprising how many people lie about their background and don't think they will get caught. Anyway, I had seven files this morning and I only got through one today! I will be working late nights next week.
Anyway, Jer and I will be having a X-Men marathon tonight to get us ready for the new one that is out! I can't wait so I better get started :)
Talk to you all later!
posted by Gracey at Friday, May 26, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie