Saturday, July 08, 2006
Random Thoughts........
Today I went to see Captain Jack (Pirates of the Caribbean)! It was a pretty good movie, but I definitely liked the first one the best. I think that is how it is with most movies though; the sequel isn't always as good as the first one. I went to a great Mexican restaurant with my husband before the movie, and I got way too full on chips and salsa....soooo good though! I'll have to work it off later tonight with my Zone Pilates. I ordered it, and it actually works. I can already see a difference.
One more week of work and I'm free from them! I can't wait to be able to get up every morning and go to the gym, clean the house, cook some good meals....just be a housewife for a little while! I'm excited and then I'm off to another adventure of moving soon.
posted by Gracey at Saturday, July 08, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie