Monday, July 31, 2006
Highschool Memories
*I didn't know what to blog about so I stole the questions from "Chelle's Page".

1. What year was it? 1998 (Senior Year)
2. What were your three favorite bands? I know this sounds weird but I lived a very sheltered life so I didn't really have any favorite bands.
3. What was your favorite outfit? I liked getting away with as much as I could and in our private school, you couldn't get away with much. We had a dress code so it's hard to comment on a favorite outfit. If I had my way, it would have been jeans and a tank top....I just like to be comfortable.
4. What was up with your hair? My hair was brown with some blonde in it and it was long (completely natural....mom wouldn't let me dye or highlight until I was 18). I usually had it curly and wore it down alot.
5. Who were your best friends? Daisy was my best friend. I hung out with Juliet and Joy alot too, but I didn't consider them my best friends.
6. What did you do after school? Cheerleading practice! Yes, I was one of those girls. (I've grown out of the cheerleader type since)
7. Did you take the bus? No, before my brother went to college, he would drive me to school. I also had to car pool with a family I couldn't stand....They couldn't stand me either; I have no idea why they had agreed to drive me.
8. Who did you have a crush on? I had a crush on a guy named Jeremy (not my husband), and yes, I secretly did like Justin Jack. (my sophmore or junior year I think) He was a riot to be around, but I did slam him against the locker once because he pinched me the butt. I never told on him because I took care of it myself; he never laid a finger on me again. I could be a tough one if you got me mad!
9. Did you fight with your parents? I was inwardly very defiant. I didn't show it much outwardly, but I did use to give them attitude from time to time.
10. Who did you have a celebrity crush on? I can't remember his name right now....Antonio _____ (drawing a blank) He was a Calvin Klein model.
11. Did you smoke cigarettes? Nope
12. Did you lug all your books around all day because you were too nervous to find your locker? No, I went to a pretty small private school. I wouldn't have been afraid to go to my locker anyways because I wouldn't have put up with someone trying to bully me around.
13. Did you have a clique? Not really but maybe you could say I did. It was usually the same group of kids....we were known as the "rebellious" group. Hardly rebellious...I don't think I ever got into huge trouble.
14. Did you have The Max like Zach, Kelly, and Slater? No, we would hang out at Round Table Pizza after basketball games but that was about it.
15. Admit it, were you popular? Well, I never got homecoming queen or anything like that so I would have to say no.
16. Who did you want to be like? Noone at that school. Most of the kids I couldn't stand to be around except for the group I hung around with.
17. What did you want to be when you grew up? The truth is at the time I had no idea what I wanted to do career wise. I'm so happy my parents demanded that I get a college degree.
18. Where did you think you would be at the age you are now? I thought by now I would have had at least one child, but I'm not in a hurry.
posted by Gracey at Monday, July 31, 2006 -
1 Comments:
  • At 7/31/2006 8:25 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    It was Jeremy V. We went to the banquet together I think sophmore year. He never even told me that I looked nice. I didn't like him after that. :)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie