Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Sea World!



Isn't Shamu too cute? Yesterday for my birthday, Jer and I went to Sea World which is ten minutes away from our house. The tickets are getting so expensive, but thankfully, we got in free because Jer is in the military. We don't get in free anytime we want but we saved our "once a year freebie" for my birthday. It was alot of fun. The weather wasn't too bad because it was cloudy off and on, so I didn't melt. I was able to feed and pet the dolphins. They are greedy little buggers. When they see you holding out a fish, they come swimming up to you fast. I should have majored in Zoology and gotten into the field of training those beautiful animals. I would have loved that since I absolutely adore most animals.

So, I'm officially 26. I don't like to think about it. Everyone told me to enjoy my 20's because they go by the fastest. I didn't believe them when I turned 20--I mean for goodness sakes I had 10 years to enjoy them. Well, now I'm in my mid-20's and it has flown by so very fast. I just do not want to be one of those depressive women that get all upset when they turn 30. It's not the end of your life--yes, you are this much closer to the dreaded wrinkles, very slow metabolism, etc, but who cares we all have to get old. As long as we grow old gracefully, right?

I still have some ways to go until that point in time, but I'll have to look back at this blog when it does happen and remind myself what I said. :)

posted by Gracey at Wednesday, July 26, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie