Friday, August 18, 2006
Still In CA
I would have posted pictures on my blog from my trip, but my parent's "ancient" computer doesn't have the slot where I can put my camera chip in. Jer and I got some beautiful shots from Lake Tahoe; I'll show them when I get back to my normal DSL running computer too so everything will be fast! :)

Jer left back to hot Texas yesterday, and it's very weird without him. I haven't been seperated from him since we've been married, but I'll still have fun even if he isn't here. It's only 11 more days; I think we will both survive!

Okay, so this weather here in Cali is freezing me out! I am so used to the over 100's in Texas that when I come here, I'm constantly wearing a sweater. Mom says my blood is too thin because I'm used to the intense heat. I guess that could be true. Dad wanted me to get into the icy water in Monterey and go snorkeling with him. I would have loved to if the water was just a little bit warm. Sorry to disappoint you dad but I just couldn't do it!

Can't wait to see you, Mrs. Young. I'll be calling you on Monday!
posted by Gracey at Friday, August 18, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie