Wednesday, September 27, 2006
The ABC's Of My Life
Well, it is 3 a.m. and I thought I would get a head start on my blogging today since I'm having a hard time sleeping through the night. I borrowed this from Christine. Anyone can copy this if they want. I think these things are fun!

-A is for age: 26

-B is for beer of choice: I don't drink beer so that answers that. :)

-C is for career right now: In a transition to move so you could say I am a full-time housewife for right now! Which means I am a jack of many trades: laundry folder, dish washer, chef, vacuum cleaner, duster, etc.... :)

-D is for your dog's name: I don't have a doggie.

- E is for essential item you use everyday: My computer....I have to use my email and blogger!

- F is for favorite TV show at the moment: I have alot of favorites, but I love all of the CSI's.

- G is for favorite game: I'm hooked on Scrabble at the moment. I keep beating Jeremy so that is why I must love it....he he

- H is for Hometown: San Jose, CA

- I is for instruments you play: None

- J is for favorite juice: Grape juice, only Welch's

- K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I actually do not want to kick anyone's butt.

- L is for last place you ate: Well, I ate at home for the past two days, but the last place to go out to eat at was a Mexican restaurant called Perico's. Yummy!

- M is for marriage: Married to a great guy--Jeremy!

- N is for your name: Grace but some like to call me "Gracie".

- O is for overnight hospital stays: Never, except for when I was born I suppose.

- P is for people you were with today: Let's see, today was pretty uneventful for me. I was only with Jeremy when he got home from work. (not that I don't enjoy being home with Jer) That just didn't come out right....lol

- Q is for quote: Everything in life happens for a reason and just keep going even though you may not understand what is happening today…

- R is for Biggest Regret: Being in a relationship that I know I shouldn't have been in during some of my college years. But that is the past and there is no time to dwell on regrets, is there?

- S is for sport: I don't like sports, but if I had to choose, I would say basketball.

-T is for time you woke up today: 8 a.m.

-U is for current underwear: That is only for my husband to know. :)

- V is for vegetable you love: Salad, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots.

- W is for worst habit: Biting my nails when I'm stressed, nervous, or scared.

- X is for x-rays you've had: My spine as a child and teenager....scoliosis

- Y is for yummy food you ate today: Chicken black bean and corn tostadas

-Z is for ZODIAC: I know that it is Leo, but I don't believe in that stuff.
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, September 27, 2006 -
1 Comments:
  • At 9/28/2006 6:08 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    I'm trying to stop that horrible habit, but I can't seem to do it. I've been biting them since I was 5 years old, but I tend to chew them all off when I get nervous. It's funny that you just mentioned cheerleading. I just woke up from a dream that I was straight out of college and went back to NV and you were still coaching cheerleading and all the girls I cheered with were there and you let me back on the squad to cheer. Except this time you gave me the ugliest cheerleading outfit; I couldn't do it....fashion preceeds the cheering! :) he he I think cheerleading can be counted as a sport now cuz the stunts those girls do, but they should be a dance team also because thats what it mostly is.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie