Friday, September 22, 2006
What A Show!



I kept hearing how great this show was for so long, but I never watched it. Now, I think it is on its 5th season. I just started Season 1, but how in the world am I going to catch up to it.

I must admit that I bite all my nails off when I'm watching these shows. Jeremy just loves it and I think he is definitely hooked now. I think the new season comes out soon or is already airing and I've got four to catch up on. I think it is near impossible!

I can't sit still and watch the episodes because they make me too nervous. I usually try to wash dishes or fold laundry so at least I have something to fidget with. :)

Jeremy becomes so animated when he's watching. After the hour is up, he's like "Ready to watch the next one?" And there I am a nervous wreck trying to recuperate from the last one. I don't know why I put myself under the intense excitement....I guess it is for the pure excitement that it causes. :)

I don't think we'll ever catch up to the newest season. If Jer had his way, we would have a 24 marathon all weekend long. If that was the case, you may have to put me into a mental institution! Ha!

posted by Gracey at Friday, September 22, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie