Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Waiting, Waiting, Waiting
Hello All!

Well, I am done sleeping on the floor in an empty house, but now I'm in a very small hotel room for three more nights until we get to move on. The kitties are a neurotic mess and I'm sure they will be even more traumatized by the time we get to our new place. God answered a huge request and provided for us yet again. I always worry for nothing; God always takes care of us!!! We have a very nice military family moving into our house and will hopefully be renting from us for 2 1/2 years while the husband is stationed in Texas. And icing on the cake is they are a Christian family and used to attend the church we attend here in San Antonio. It was nice being able to speak with them about church and God. I hope they work out and are great tenants.

Anyway, there isn't much to report on since we are just waiting at this point to leave. I was able to get on to the base's library and sneak in a quick blog. I'll write as soon as I can and hopefully have more interesting news! As the Army says, "Hooah"! :)
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, October 10, 2006 -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie