Friday, October 20, 2006
Another Fun Questionnaire!
Who was the last person....

1. You hung out with? It's only me and Jeremy these days.

2. Rode in a car with? Jeremy

3. Went to the movies with? Nancy and Kristin (We saw The Devil Wears Prada)

4. Went to the mall with? Me, myself, and I

5. You talked on the phone too? I talked with my friend Rachel in Virginia.

6. Made you laugh? I Love Lucy episode

7. Last person you told and/or they told you they Loved you?
My hubby told me he loved me before he left to the base this morning! :)

Would you rather....?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? Neither, they both look ridiculous to me!

2. Be serious or be funny? I would much rather be funny; I don't tell jokes well and I don't get them either.

3. Drink whole or skim milk? I would rather drink whole milk because it tastes soooo good, but on the other hand, I think I would rather have skim because there is less fat in it.

4. Die in a fire or drown? What a morbid thought, but if I have to choose, it would have to be drowning.

5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Ummmm, let's see....I think I would much rather spend time with my parents. What a dumb question!

Answer Truthfully

1. Do you like anyone? I like many people, but my favorite is Jeremy and also George Clooney....he he

2. Which one...Sun or Moon? I love the sun, just wish it was good for you to be able to bask in it!

3. Which one...Winter or Fall? I would say winter because that means Santa Claus is coming with presents! :)

4. Which one...Pens or Pencils? Well, pencils are great because you can make mistakes and erase, but I love pens because they come in so many different colors!

5. Which one...10 Acquaintances or 2 Best Friends? Definitely the 2 best friends....they will be there when you need them the most.

6. Which one...Sunny or rain? I would prefer sunny days, but I like rainy days so I can be lazy and read or watch t.v.

7. Which one...Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Can I have both please????

About You

1. What time is it? 3:31 p.m. EST

2. What is your first name? Grace

3. Where do you wanna live? I'm not too picky and since we are in the military, I would have to say anywhere.

4. How many kids do you want? I have no idea yet.

5. Do you want to get married? Already have done that.

6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? There is only one way to eat your spaghetti and that is to twirl it!!

7. Have you ever eaten spam? Goodness, no and not planning to either.

8. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry

9. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? Two at this moment but I usually have more than that. Thanks, Dad, for getting me hooked on cereal!

10. Do you cook? Yes, I actually do now that I'm not working.

In the last 24 hours have you...?

1. Kissed someone? Yes.

2. Sang? Definitely, I sang with Chris Tomlin in the car!

3. Been hugged? I'm pretty sure I have.

4. Felt stupid? Thankfully not yet.

5. Missed someone? My family.

6. Danced Crazy: No, not yet, but I may be doing a little dance once we get our new place in order!!

7. Gotten your hair cut? No, that was last week before we drove to SC.

8. Cried? No emotional crying recently.

9. Lied? No, I really don't think I've said any white lies lately.

11. Been Kissed? Yes and wasn't that a question before???

Random Stuff....

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? I would pee my pants if that ever happened. I once was stopped along with other drivers on the road so the cops could check who was drinking under the influence. Of course, I was completely sober!

2. Do you have a Dog? Thankfully, I do not. I like my cats much better!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Never, I don't think.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? Awhile back, I would have said I would rather sleep by myself and not have to share with anyone, but now I love having someone next to me in bed.

5. Do you believe in ghosts? I don't believe in ghost, but I definitely believe in demons and evil spirits.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? When I compare myself to the rest of my family, I do not consider myself creative. I can't paint, draw, etc... like the rest of them.
posted by Gracey at Friday, October 20, 2006 -
1 Comments:
  • At 10/21/2006 3:14 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    I know, isn't it just tragic? I have been on one of those tubes and gone down the hills in Tahoe when I was little, but I haven't been on an actualy sled. We are hopefully going to MI for Christmas this year to see Jer's family so I hope to experience it there!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie