Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Other Things About Me!
Okay, I usually do these things when I don't really have anything to talk about or I'm just too lazy to fish in my head for something interesting to post. Right now it's the too lazy part of me because I just had a hard workout and I'm too tired to think! Enjoy the question and answer session! :)

1. How did you get your name? I like this story about myself. My mom already had a boy so when she got pregnant with me, she asked God to give her a little girl. She told God that if He gave her a girl she would call her "Grace" because it means "a gift from God". That is how I got my name...isn't that too cute?

2. What is a memory you won't ever forget? A memory that first pops into my head that I will always cherish and never forget is the last time I truly saw my grandma laughing and having fun before the cancer killed her. She was always a happy person, making jokes, but when the cancer and chemo really tore at her body, her demeanor would change naturally. I try to only remember the good times of when I was a child and she was still healthy.

3. What is your favorite color? I don't think I really have a favorite, but I really do love the colors in the purple and blue family.

4. What are your favorite foods? This is not a fair question because I enjoy life through food. The older I get the harder it is to enjoy all those fattening foods, but I love food. I can't diet because I love food too much to make myself only eat lettuce morning, noon, and night. It's no way to live so I exercise and enjoy my food. I guess I'll say that Mexican food is my all time favorite.

5. What is your favorite drink? There is nothing better most times than a ice cold fizzing Coke!

6. What is your favorite brand of clothes? I'm not a "label" or "brand" type of person. If it looks good on me, it's good quality, and it's a good price then at that time, it's my favorite. :)

7. Who is your best friend? I would honestly have to say my husband, Jeremy. There are no secrets between us; we have good communication with each other.

8. What is your favorite animal? I have to say kitties. I have favored them since I was a little kid.

9. What would you like your future career to be? I am not that big into being a career woman. I have never really had that desire, so I would have to say that if God gives me children someday, I would like my future career to be the best mom I could be to my children.

10. What is your favorite restaurant? This one is hard cuz it's has to do with food again!!! I guess my all time favorite that I never get tired of is Carraba's. I don't think they have any in CA but it's one awesome Italian restaurant!

11. What are your favorite TV shows? The one that never gets old for me are the "I Love Lucy" episodes. I can see them again and again and still laugh!

12. What country would you like to visit? I would absolutely love to go to England. I want to walk where the kings and queens used to walk.

13. What is your favorite book that you have read recently? It was called "Darcy's Daughters". It was a sequel to Pride and Prejudice (when the girls are older). I like anything that has to do with Pride & Prejudice.

14. What is your personality like? I'm kind of quirky at times. I'm not very outgoing. I like to keep to myself most times. I'm not shy once you get to know me.

15. What is your favorite old movie? I love all the Doris Day movies, especially the ones with Rock Hudson (like Pillow Talk).

16. What is your favorite old song? "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" by Elvis

17. What kind of friend are you? I try to give as much as I can to a relationship and I know in the past I have let some of my so called friends walk all over me. I think I'm very sincere as a friend and if there is ever a time that they need me, I will be there to be supportive.

18. What is your favorite car? I have to say a BMW. I don't know the model of it but if I saw which one it was, I could point it out to you.

19. What is one thing you would never do? I heard a preacher once say, "Never say Never because once you do say "I would never do that" that will be the time when Satan will go after you with full force." So, I try not to be proud and say "I'll never do that", but I do say, "By the grace of God, I hope never to..." I would have to say in regards to this question that I hope never to break my marriage vows that were given to my husband and to God.
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, October 24, 2006 -
1 Comments:
  • At 10/24/2006 9:47 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Don't worry, I already saw yours and will steal it for another day! :) I love these things too.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie