Monday, November 27, 2006
Dead Tired
I've written before how I have a hard time getting to sleep but last night was just ridiculous. I finally was able to doze off around 1:30 a.m. but then woke up at 3:30 a.m. I didn't get back to sleep until about 6 a.m. and then that was only for another hour. I've had sleep problems before but it's really starting to wear me down mentally and physically. The doctor gave me Ambien but it only works if I take two at a time...she gave me the lowest dosage and they just don't do a thing for me unless I take two (don't worry, it's safe to do that). I really hesitate to take the meds because I just don't want to have to drug myself to sleep and plus one's body can become dependent on them and I just don't want to go there. What is one to do???? My body feels tired but my mind refuses to slow down and take a rest. I had those times in college, but it was usually when I had a big test or paper that I was worried about.

This past Thanksgiving wasn't all that great either primarily because the only decent nights sleep I had was on Saturday night. I'm just exhausted and sorry to whine to all of you but I don't even have the brain juice to come up with anything else to blog about. Bear with me please...as soon as I get a full nights sleep I will be happy Gracey again....promise! :)
posted by Gracey at Monday, November 27, 2006 -
2 Comments:
  • At 11/27/2006 7:55 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Chelle: I forgot my camera for Thanksgiving so I don't have any personal pictures! :( I don't know if I have the imagination yet to play WWC...isn't that sad?? I'm so brain dead....I'll see what I can find and maybe I'll come up with something.

     
  • At 11/27/2006 6:45 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I have the same sleeping troubles. I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling with my mind just racing around.

    Maybe now that you back home you can get settled down.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie