Sunday, December 17, 2006
Big Trip & Weekend Words Challenge
Hi Everyone! I had somewhat of a challenge in the pictures for the weekend challenge. The celebration picture I took yesterday and just loved it because I think it described the word perfectly. The joy pic is from about a month back when our nephew came for a visit.

I'm all packed for our big Michigan trip. We are taking off around 5:30 a.m. and it's going to be one long car ride!! I will try to blog as much as possible as long as I can steal my father-in-law's laptop once in ahwile. If for some reason, I don't "see" any of you, Merry Christmas!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Celebration of the Free - Emancipation Proclamation of 1863
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Joy of a child with his toys (Now, the question is--the big kid or the little kid???)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Gracey at Sunday, December 17, 2006 -
8 Comments:
  • At 12/17/2006 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are great pics!

    Merry Christmas to you, too. Have a safe trip.

    Kell

     
  • At 12/17/2006 8:03 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Woderful pictures!

    Have a great Christmas if we don't hear from you.

    Drive carefully!

     
  • At 12/18/2006 6:18 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Have a safe trip Gracey. Is that your dh in the toy pic? Hubba Hubba ;)

     
  • At 12/18/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger Norma said…

    Have a great time in Michigan, and if you get a chance, visit my Monday Memory.

    That's really a cute toy.

     
  • At 12/18/2006 6:32 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Hi Everyone!

    We made it safe to MI and we were in the car for 13 hours...whoa, what a long trip and my butt is sore from sitting so much!! :)

    It is not even snowing here and I'm quite disappointed. Hopefully, it will by Christmas day???? I'll ask Santa to bring me some snow!

     
  • At 12/19/2006 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely pictures Gracey. :)

    Have a fun and SAFE trip! I hope "Santa" brings you just what you were hoping for.

    Tink
    http://pickledbeef.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12/20/2006 6:59 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Merry Christmas, Gracey! I hope you have a wonderful time and that it snows for you! Glad you made it safely! Enjoy all the magic of the season and make some special memories!

    Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 12/21/2006 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nicely said! Merry CHristmas!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie