Saturday, December 30, 2006
No Snow But Many Car Bills!
We made it back to South Carolina safely but in the end, the maintenance on my car this month cost us over $800. That doesn't include last month when we spent another $400. Santa could have at least forewarned us about that unexpected bill!! Oh well, when it rains it pours, but it seems this year it didn't snow. I kept bragging to you all how I was going to have a beautiful White Christmas, but it seems someone up there thought I was being too boastful and proud, so He thought He would teach me a lesson. Sorry, Colorado, I learned my lesson....you got all of Michigan's snow because of me! :( I'm very sorry and promise not to be so proudful next time! The only snow I got to see was just little piles here and there on the side of the road, but I did get some very pretty pictures of the countryside.

Right outside of Grandma's house. How would you like to wake up each morning to that scenery??? I loved it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I may become a farmer. I just loved the hay bales.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Another pretty farm.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Anyway, I may be offline from blogging for a few days. I have my favorite aunt of all time coming to visit me on the 1st and will be pretty busy going places with her. If I don't "see" you all for awhile, I wish you a Happy New Year! Be safe out there on New Year's Eve!

Love,
Gracey
posted by Gracey at Saturday, December 30, 2006 -
6 Comments:
  • At 12/30/2006 8:07 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    That's some pretty expensive car trouble there. Sorry to hear about that.

    Beautiful pictures.

    Happy New Years!!

     
  • At 12/31/2006 5:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry to hear about your car trouble, but glad you made it home okay. :-)

    What a beautiful view at your grandmother's house! I really love the red barn. Sounds like a great trip, even without the snow.

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 12/31/2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch! That's some spendy car repairs. I'm glad you got it taken care of though.

    My baby brother and his family made pretty much the same trip you did. From SC to MI. I guess I didn't really realize where you were. I just have this silly picture in my head of the two cars passing each other up and waving at each other. :)

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 1/01/2007 3:52 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    Lovely photos. Sorry about the car troubles.

    My Monday Memories this week are about the Supremes--sort of.

    Happy New Year.

     
  • At 1/01/2007 7:34 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    Car trouble and maintenance is always a humbling experience. Hopefully that'll be the last of those expenses for a while.

    Lovely photos. I love pics of barns and farms.

    Have a Happy New Year!

     
  • At 1/05/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Lovely pictures! Waking up to something that every morning would be a dream come true. Of course in Florida I'd have to win the lotto first. ;)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie