Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Donation Update
Hi Everyone!

I just want to say that I'm so overwhelmed with your kindness!!! If all goes according to plan, I will hopefully be getting the pup to the vet next Thursday. He's such a lovable guy and I wish you all could meet him....he would probably lick your faces off! :)

My new job is going well (even if I've only been there 2 days now), and I'm learning a lot about the eyes (I'm working as an Optometrical Assistant.)

Thanks again for all your help and as I said before, Scotty (his new name) will be getting thank you notes out to each of you. :)
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, May 16, 2007 -
3 Comments:
  • At 5/17/2007 10:37 AM, Blogger abcd said…

    Hey Gracey, didn't visit you for a while and got to know that you're in a new job.
    Congratulations and All the best. I am sure you will do it well.

    Have a lovely weekend.

     
  • At 5/17/2007 10:36 PM, Blogger Wanda said…

    Gracy, I very excited that Scotty is going to get the care he needs.
    Bless you girlfriend.

     
  • At 5/21/2007 10:07 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    Hey Sweetie~ I am so happy for scotty to have found someone like you!

    :)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie