Monday, February 05, 2007
We Need Some Serious Praying!!!
I want to ask all of you who read this to stop for a moment and pray for some good friends of mine who were involved in a major car accident on Friday. Their names are J.T. and Melanie. Someone sideswiped them and they rolled over and hit a tree. Melanie is in the hospital and has been undergoing multiple surgeries and is fighting for her life. J.T. walked away with just a hurt foot, but a broken heart. They have been friends with my family for many years and we love them dearly. They are both Christians, so pray that God will heal her, and that God will use this "accident" as a means of grace to sanctify them and glorify the Lord!
posted by Gracey at Monday, February 05, 2007 -
10 Comments:
  • At 2/05/2007 11:34 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    I'll definitely continue to pray for them. Is this the same J.T. who went to the same school we both attended?

     
  • At 2/05/2007 11:47 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Yes, it is the same J.T. I think you graduated with his brother or maybe he was a year older than you.

     
  • At 2/05/2007 12:07 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    I am very sorry to hear that. I hope that she recovers fully. I will pray for her too.

     
  • At 2/05/2007 12:17 PM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Wow, I remember when we found out about a really bad accident he and his brother were in over summer vacation years ago. I was a year behind his brother in school.

    I hope Melanie recovers swiftly, and I'm praying for them both.

    Thanks for letting us know.

     
  • At 2/05/2007 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll keep them both in my thoughts and prayers!

     
  • At 2/05/2007 9:31 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 2/06/2007 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so sorry about your friends. I will keep them in my prayers.
    Tracy

     
  • At 2/06/2007 10:52 AM, Blogger Tink said…

    My thoughts and wishes go out to them. That's so awful. Take extra care with JT, as he's probably feeling a bit of guilt. I know, it's not rational but it does happen.

     
  • At 2/07/2007 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm a couple days behind, so hopefully Melanie is doing better. I will keep them both in my heart and in my thoughts.

     
  • At 2/08/2007 7:25 AM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Gracey! I will keep J.T. and Melanie in my prayers too! xo, Cinda

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie