Friday, January 19, 2007
Getting To Know You MeMe
I "stole" this one from Kell because I am in her boat once again--I just have nothing for you except another meme. It's a long one so it won't be done in one sitting. I'm waiting for my ipod to charge completely and then I'm off to the gym and then I'll be back to finish the rest and publish.

1. What time is it now? 8:47 a.m.

2. What color are your socks right now? Just plain 'ole white.

3. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the lawn guy doing whatever it is he does.

4. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? Did my husband leave for work yet? I need to get up and exercise before it gets too late.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, I'm absolutely terrible at doing this. I almost ran my aunt's car into the ground when she tried to teach me when I was fresh out of college. I never tried it again after that.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I think I would like to be blue. It's just a pretty color.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jeremy when he told me he was coming home.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Well, Kell didn't actually send it to me; I kinda took it from her, but yes, I like her. Now the question is, does she like me??? :)

9. How old are you today? I am 26....6 months away from being 27.

10. Favorite drink? I would have to say my all time favorite is soda. I love the refreshing, sizzling feeling of a very cold Coke or Pepsi going down my throat.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? I hate all sports if I have to watch them on TV. I don't mind seeing any of them live.

12. Do you like thunderstorms? They are so powerful and I always think, "Wow, God is pretty mad tonight. What did I do this time?" :) I like them for the first five seconds and then after that I don't.

13. What's your favorite board game? I can't just pick one. I love Scrabble, Sorry, Imagine If, Life, Monopoly, and so many more.

14. Do you like to drive fast? I have been stopped three different times in my lifetime. It's just not worth speeding. So I usually only go 5 mph over the speed limit, sometimes 10 depending how the flow of traffic is going.

15. Favorite food? This one is hard. I don't think I could live without pizza.

16. What was the last movie you watched at the theater? Charlotte's Web. It was very cute. I cried when the spider died.

17. Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I have no idea, it just depends on whatever is happening that day.

18. What do you do to vent anger? I usually don't want to talk and then when I'm ready I will be more calm that way. I cry too when I get upset.

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? It had to be my Barbies.

20. What is your favorite season? Summer. I love the sun, heat, and being able to go swimming.

21. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who it is I have to hug or kiss. Kisses from Jeremy but everyone else is hugs.

22. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate hands down!

23. Cherries or Blueberry? Most definitely Cherries!

24. What are you reading right now? I don't remember the title. I think it's a murder mystery. Give me a break, I only have read two pages so far. :)

25. Favorite thing to do just for you? Laying in my comfortable bed and reading my magazines or a book.

26. Living arrangements? Exactly what is this question anyway? I'm living in an apartment at the time being and I live with my husband and two cats.

27. When was the last time you cried? I shed a tear or two over Grey's Anatomy when George's dad died. I'm such a sap for sad things.

28. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, maybe a few shirts that have dropped off the hangers (my closet is stuffed)

29. What is your favorite TV show? King of Queens....I laugh my butt off each time I watch it.

30. What did you do last night? I didn't do much.....we ordered a pizza, made some salads to go along with the pizza, watched some television, visited my computer, and read in bed.

31. Favorite smells? My Yankee Candles when they are burning....yummy!

32. What inspires you? When I read the Bible and I see that these incredible men and women in it were such "spiritual warriors" but they also were human just like me. It makes me want to do all that I can so one day Christ will say to me, "Well done thy good and faithful servant."

33. What are you afraid of? I'm a big scaredy cat....thanks to my dad who is a police officer and scared the crap out of us kids but I'm very cautious because of it so I can't fault my dad for that.

34. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I'm a plain type of girl. I don't really like cheese on mine except if I have a taste for it.

35. Favorite dog breed? I love rottweilers. I had the sweetest one when I was growing up.

36. Do you sleep with an animal? We are currently doing this on a trial basis....we are letting our cats roam the house free during the night....so far they have woken me up about ten times throughout the night. jumping on the bed, jumping off the bed, jumping on the bed, jumping off the bed, etc......

37. Number of keys on your key ring? I have four keys on my key ring and I also have this tube of mace attached to it (disguised as a flashlight), a actual little flashlight that is used as an alarm if somebody gets near you, and my car remote. I told you I was cautious!

38. How many times do you eat out in a week? Once or twice.

39. Favorite day of the week? Friday

40. How many states have you lived in? I answered this in an earlier post. 4 so far. (CA, FL, TX, and SC) Soon to add another one to my list in about three months time.

41. Favorite holiday? Christmas

42. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? A four-wheeler before....that was fun.

43. Who is your favorite NFL team? I don't have one. I just don't follow sports.

44. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless? I don't have a house phone at all. We had one in TX and the only people that ever called us were telemarketers so it wasn't worth it. We only have our cell phones.

45. Prefer 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? 100 degree weather. I'm used to it since I lived in FL and TX.
posted by Gracey at Friday, January 19, 2007 -
8 Comments:
  • At 1/19/2007 7:44 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    I really love memes cause we get to learn so much more about each other. That one was pretty cool too.

     
  • At 1/19/2007 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love thunderstorms! There's something so intese about them. I was afraid of them as a child but have grown to love them as an adult.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend Gracey!

     
  • At 1/19/2007 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fun stuff!

    I don't like thunderstorms either. Not that we have them here very often.

     
  • At 1/19/2007 3:31 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Chelle: Did I really slam your door in junior high? I don't remember. Well, I guess I have matured. Thank God!! :)

     
  • At 1/20/2007 4:15 AM, Blogger abcd said…

    when caught in a thunderstorms, hugging your love ones under an unbrella to continue the journey can be an exciting experience.

     
  • At 1/20/2007 6:43 AM, Blogger abcd said…

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I've read your profile, such a sweet and decent life you're having, must be wonderful.
    oh... Josh Groban!! I play his song almost everyday.
    let me know if you're interested to link to each other blog.

     
  • At 1/22/2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Kell said…

    That was fun! I really enjoy reading these.

    I always cry when Charlotte dies, too. I guess we're just big babies!

     
  • At 1/26/2007 11:14 PM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    I like reading these... you learn more about the person. Which would be you!

    Thank You!!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie