Monday, January 08, 2007
Pictures Say Many Things!
It's been so busy around here this past weekend and today, but I thought I would post some pictures that we took this weekend, so at least then I did do something on blogger today.

Jeremy in front of the Columbia Art Museum
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This huge thing was built in the middle of a parking lot near the street. I have no idea why they did that, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This church is one of the oldest churches in America still in use today. It's just beautiful!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I liked how this Catholic church looked too.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me and Jeremy in the car (we were at a stop light) :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is me waving to all of you!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We ended the day with a beautiful sunset.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
posted by Gracey at Monday, January 08, 2007 -
10 Comments:
  • At 1/08/2007 11:55 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    Great pics Gracey! Looks like you guys had a nice day out. I have been pretty busy too. I haven't posted in a VERY long time. I need to get to that today...

     
  • At 1/08/2007 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love to see the Frank Lloyd Wright museum! Looks so cool!

    The church really is beautiful. You have some fantastic shots here. Sounds like you two had a lovely weekend. :-)

     
  • At 1/08/2007 12:57 PM, Blogger Steven said…

    Giant three pronged fire hydrant...

    Sweet.

    In a weird sort of way. ;)

    Steve~

     
  • At 1/08/2007 1:53 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Great pics. You're such a fox!

    That second picture looks like a "Bat-signal" for dogs...

     
  • At 1/08/2007 2:55 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Tracy: I'll be looking for your post in the near future. :)

    Lisa: The Frank Wright exhibit was really interesting and what a talented architect he was...the stuff he came up in the early 1900's to the 1950's was really modern for its time. I think you would have liked it too!

    Steve: The fire hydrant is so bazarre; I just had to get a pic of it.

    Tink: Thanks for the fox compliment! I haven't been called that before...I like it though...he he I thought the only the giant hydrant needed was a giant dog next to it marking the territory! :)

     
  • At 1/08/2007 3:20 PM, Blogger Norma said…

    We visit a lot of FLW places on architectural tours. . .and I have pillows, blankets, dishes, and even a FLW mouse pad. My husband's an architect.

    My Monday Memories this week is about a hymn book from the 1870s. Stop by and take a look.

     
  • At 1/08/2007 3:46 PM, Blogger Reforming Baptist said…

    Are you sure that second church was a Catholic church? It actually looks very Protestant...perhaps an Anglican church? Very cool pics

     
  • At 1/08/2007 4:01 PM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Will: Yep, it's a Catholic church...I read the sign. I was surprised too. I thought it was another type of denomination.

    Norma: You are very familiar with FLW, that's really cool. You would have really loved this exhibit then!

     
  • At 1/08/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger gawilli said…

    Wonderful sunset! What a nice way to end the day.

     
  • At 1/08/2007 8:30 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Those are great pictures.

    I LOVE that huge fire hydrant! That's the coolest thing I've seen in a while. I really MUST go see that thing in person some time.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie