Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Ipod Mania!
Jay did this meme a few days ago and then Chelle did this one today, so now it's my turn. I thought it looks like fun to do. What's on your ipod???

Rules
Open your library.
Put it on shuffle.
Press play.
Type the song that is playing for every question.
Press the button again when you get to a new question.
Do not lie and try to pretend that you are cool.

Opening Credits: "Come Let Us Worship" by Chris Tomlin

Waking Up: "Wonderful King" by David Crowder Band

First Day of School: "Take All Of Me" by Rebecca St. James

Falling in Love: "LA Tortura" by Shakira (Isn't that the truth sometimes???)

Fight Songs: "Hear My Voice" by Jeremy Camp

Breaking Up: "Take You Back" by Jeremy Camp

Prom: "Mirror" by BarlowGirl

Life: "Man! I Feel Like A Woman" by Shania Twain

Mental Breakdown: "Until Your Love Broke Through" by Rebecca St. James

Driving: "Beautiful Stranger" by Rebecca St. James

Flashback: "Come Thou Fount" by David Crowder Band

Wedding: "You're Still The One" by Shania Twain (Goodness sakes, I hope "you're still the one" on the wedding day...LOL)

Birth of a Child: "On My Own" by BarlowGirl

Final Battle: "Blessed Be Your Name" by Matt Redman

Death Scene: "Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson

Funeral Song: "Not To Us" by Chris Tomlin

End Credits: "Alive" by Rebecca St. James

I laughed on alot of these..........that was fun to do! Thank, Jay and Chelle!
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, January 09, 2007 -
4 Comments:
  • At 1/09/2007 6:36 AM, Blogger FishFam said…

    That really is cool. I sure HOPE you are not on your own when you give birth!! Prom=mirror..so me. I spent the whole day in front of the mirror!
    This was cute. Too bad I don't have an Ipod...

     
  • At 1/09/2007 6:45 AM, Blogger Jay said…

    This meme is pretty cool. Some of the songs that come up are just perfect. Others are pretty darn funny.

     
  • At 1/10/2007 6:46 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    HeHe! It's funny how a lot of those work perfectly! I hope that all is going well with you and you're enjoying 2007! Keep it magical!

    Take care!

     
  • At 1/10/2007 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw this over at Jay's a little while ago, and now you've done it so I think I'll give it a try. Thanks for your well wishes on my bad back this week! :-)

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie