Thursday, May 31, 2007
No News Is Good News, Right?
Sorry I have been so absent on blogging. It was been so busy for me, but I am here today to deliver some good news. Scotty is vaccinated, neutered, and dewormed!!! :) He also is in very good hands with the lady that runs the "no kill" shelter. We were informed that one of the staff members at the shelter wanted to adopt him, so when we brought him to the shelter, we were disappointed when she changed her mind and said she thought he was another kind of breed and said he was too big for her. But how could anyone deny that cute little face, right???? The lady that runs the shelter couldn't deny him and said she would take him. She stated that he would be able to adopt out to a good family in no time. I trust her because I know she takes care of all those animals in the shelter like they are her own children. She really loves what she does and she's a good judge of character when it comes to people, so Scotty is in good hands and he will have a family soon!! I'm volunteering at the shelter now and I've seen Scotty. He's still the same crazy pup and just loves to run around and play. I'm sure he's much more happy there than in our small backyard! Thanks sooooo much for all of you that helped!!! I can't thank you enough! If only all abandoned animals could be saved and taken care of by people that cared! You all are GREAT!!!!

I'll be "visiting" all of you soon!! Again, sorry I've been absent but thanks for not giving up on me!
posted by Gracey at Thursday, May 31, 2007 -
6 Comments:
  • At 5/31/2007 6:59 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    YAAAY! Scotty couldn't have found a more caring person to help him out. I'm so happy for you that it worked out well and he will soon have a loving home! You really are one of the too few people with huge, giving hearts!
    Thanks for being an amazing example to us all! =-)

     
  • At 5/31/2007 8:11 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Well I'm glad that things are looking good for Scotty. I'm sure they'll find him a great home and he'll be happy.

     
  • At 6/01/2007 4:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grace,

    Thank you for letting me be a part of your huge undertaking. I am so happy that things are looking up for Scotty. He will be placed in the perfect home thanks to your loving heart.

    Diana Cassinelli Aird

     
  • At 6/04/2007 8:10 AM, Blogger Chelle Y. said…

    We miss you, Gracey, but understand how busy it can get sometimes. Blog when you can!

    Yay for Scotty!

     
  • At 6/04/2007 9:21 AM, Blogger Angela Marie said…

    I am happy that everything is working out well for Scotty.

    Miss you, but understand how busy it can get.

    Blog when you can..

    :)

     
  • At 6/14/2007 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm really embarrassed to say that I think I deleted your addy as I can't seem to find it anywhere. I didn't mean to flake out on you. SORRY!!!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie