Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Thanks For The Support!
Hi Everyone!

I'm sorry I haven't reported in for awhile. As you can imagine, I have had no desire to write. I'm happy to report that Jer made it there safely and I do get to hear from him about 5 minutes every other day. It's better than nothing!

I'm handling it much better than I thought I would. My lonely times are at night especially when I'm in bed. I just want someone to talk to, but he's not there for me to tell him how my day went and so on. It's lonely but I do catch myself talking to my trusted protector, Nero. He's been a good guard dog and I think he senses he's the man of the house now! :) I'm glad I have my babies! They do keep me company.

I've been keeping myself quite busy with work, and I know that is a good thing. I don't have time to have a pity party (not that I have any right to do that in the first place)....I'm very blessed in so many areas in my life that it would be a "sin" for me to complain! God has been very good and I trust He will see both of us through this difficult time.

Thanks for all the comments....I honestly do appreciate them and appreciate all of you.
posted by Gracey at Wednesday, November 14, 2007 -
5 Comments:
  • At 11/14/2007 7:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hang in there Gracey! I know it is hard, but you are doing great. :-)

    I am glad that you've been able to hear from him, that really helps.

     
  • At 11/14/2007 7:14 PM, Blogger Jay said…

    Tell him to stay safe!

    You always got us too you know! ;-)

     
  • At 11/20/2007 10:06 AM, Blogger Chelle Y. said…

    Gracey! I am thinking about you! I miss you, too!

     
  • At 11/28/2007 9:24 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Hi, Gracey!

    Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you and you are in my prayers (Jer, too). Hope you're doing well!

    Lots of love!
    -Kat

     
  • At 12/20/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Hi, Gracey! I just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. I hope to be on throughout the holidays, but it's our last day here at work, so I fig'd I better leave my Holiday wishes now while I know I have the access. =-)
    Enjoy the Season...don't forget to make it magic!

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie