Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Big Foot In My Mouth??
Chelle tagged me last week to blog about embarrassing moments of putting my foot in my mouth....well, I have been thinking and thinking and I honestly cannot think of anything. I know, you all are thinking, "YA RIGHT!!!" But, seriously, I haven't said something that made me just want to kick myself. You see, I'm usually afraid of saying the wrong thing, so I normally try to keep my mouth shut just in case.

I was thinking that all of you can ask me one or two questions that you've always wanted to know and I'll blog my answers for you all. I know I'm completely losing it when it comes to blogging, but you all can help me by giving me something to blog about! :) Just keep the questions clean please! Well, let the games begin! :)
posted by Gracey at Tuesday, July 17, 2007 -
5 Comments:
  • At 7/17/2007 9:11 PM, Blogger FishFam said…

    What do you plan on doing, or have you set any goals for yourself, during the time Jerry will be on deployment? (ps - i'm sorry he has to go, but am so very grateful for his committment and courage)

     
  • At 7/18/2007 1:05 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Oh crud. I completely forgot about that!!

     
  • At 7/20/2007 6:24 AM, Blogger MoJoKat said…

    Hi, Gracey!

    I just wanted to second Fishface's comments. I am sorry that you and Jeremy have to be separated for so long, that is tough, but my whole family appreciates his service to keep us free, and your sacrifice, too!
    I hope Texas is treating you well!

     
  • At 7/26/2007 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gracey....where are you????

     
  • At 7/28/2007 5:43 AM, Blogger Gracey said…

    Hi Guys!

    Sorry, life as always has been one thing after another to contend with. We are leaving for MI in two days so Jer gets to see his family before he deploys in two months. We are staying for a few weeks and it should be a nice getaway.

     
Post a Comment
Gracey's Space
Name: Gracey
Home: United States
About Me: Welcom to my site! This is a place for me to write from day to day or sometimes from week to week. It just depends what is happening in my life. Please stay as long as you'd like and hope to hear from you soon as well!
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Blogger Friends
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie